NFL salaries by team and position

drdiags

Reaction score
Just ran across this page that shows each team's salaries this season per unit/position/player. Interesting graphic.

Give it a look. I changed both teams to Seattle to get the ability to see each position group on defense and offense.

kidhawk

Reaction score
That's a pretty cool interactive graphic. Although I'm not sure of it's complete accuracy, I know it lists Jones as a defensive end, and although he played both positions, he was much more of a DT than a DE IMO, but that's merely semantics in the overall scheme of things.

JKent82

Reaction score
I wish it did it by each position, rather than position group. So tackles not lumped, it'd be Okung's salary at LT with Giacomini at RT and then maybe depth salary split between the two.

I like the idea a lot though. Makes it easy to see investments by position and kinda cool to skip around the league comparing teams.

Plus it could be a little better if it differentiated 3-4 and 4-3 defenses. 3-4 defense look a little funny the way their set up.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
kidhawk":1lv8tby9 said:
That's a pretty cool interactive graphic. Although I'm not sure of it's complete accuracy, I know it lists Jones as a defensive end, and although he played both positions, he was much more of a DT than a DE IMO, but that's merely semantics in the overall scheme of things.

I agree. I couldn't find Carp but saw others who were on IR.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Im surpriced the big name QBs are so low ..? so Tom Brady and Aaron rodgers have lower salaries than Wes welker and COREY WEBSTER?!?!?!?

Pstark3

Reaction score
Tru is making half a mil more than Sherman and Browner combined..