Apparently, the 49ers already won the Super Bowl

docj78

Reaction score
I guess since NFL Films made the video, this games outcome has been predetermined? Just confirms what I've thought for years, games are being rigged by the league itself......

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of 2005, when during the week prior, the story was all Steelers and during the game, there were massive cuts of Steeler players kissing the Lombardi.

Indeed... Vomit. I would just warm my heart if the Ravens came out and gave the Niners a Seahawk-like beat down. The kind that prohibits a crappy call or fluke play from affecting the game.

Chances of that happening? Low.. But I would truly enjoy it.

OP
OP
S

seahawks875

Reaction score
docj78":1k95kfcc said:
I guess since NFL Films made the video, this games outcome has been predetermined? Just confirms what I've thought for years, games are being rigged by the league itself......
I'm not really sure what to think of it, there were a lot of colts players that claim that Super Bowl 3 was fixed for the jets to win so the nfl and afl would merge and make more money.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Hahahah... This STILL up on Mal-Warts site and NO Ravens video... Guess Uganda is getting crap load of "SF SB Champs" DVDs and Blu-Rays along with the T-shirts!!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want to buy that DVD now. Bet you can get it for 3 dollars, and in a few years, it'll be a collector's item.