WHOOO!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: WHOOO!
Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 am
  • Ravens let the Niners back in the game. Over in the 49ers forums they're blaming bad officiating. But of course they don't mention the power outage that literally broke the Ravens momentum and gave the 49ers a second chance. The Ravens were reeling after that 109 yard return, they would've shut the Whiners down had the power stayed on.

Anyway, I think the Seahawks could have won the Superbowl this year. So next season, there should be no excuses for not going all the way.
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 am
  • Barakas wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA, their forums are already filling up with "THE REFS SUCK!!" "The NFL WANTED RAY LEWIS TO WIN, THIS WAS FIXED!!!".

Now they know how we felt....couldn't have happened to a better fan base! :P

+1000. Welcome to the "I got jobbed at the superbowl" club, SF fans. Don't expect much sympathy from us. :P
    SanDiegoSeahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 am
  • And of course the 9erss and press completely fail to mention the non-call on the egregious late hit on Flacco out of bounds on the previous series that should have been a 15 yarder and a first down within field goal range... the extra time they could have run off the clock and possible touch down or at least another field goal probably would have put the game away right there...

The refs weren't calling anything on both teams...
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 am
  • Not to mention that ridiculous running into the kicker call after the Akers miss. Akers landed on the ground and then fell on top of the defender.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 am
  • The 49ers had a 1st and goal from the 7 and couldn't punch it in. Don't get mad that the refs didn't give you a call on a desperation duck on 4th down. Get mad that your offense was so inept that you couldn't score with 4 chances to go 7 YARDS.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm
  • Harbaugh's angst and anguish are the syrup and whipped cream on my Super Bowl Sundae.
    Hawk Haole
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote: a "@DangeRussWilson: Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC"

NOT the same interview dude, I did see BOTH, and in one of them that I saw, he said he would kind of like to see Ray Lewis ride out on a white horse,,I'm not making this shit up.
    I only wish I were more adept at posting a link, so you'd KNOW what I'm saying is a fact glove.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 pm
  • to all niner fans lurking, and running back to your site screaming bloody murder on the no call...

the ball landed 2 ft out of bounds.. even if the two never touched each other , the ball was overthrown.. he'd been lucky to get a hand on it, let alone come down in bounds... get over it.. horrible playcalling, horrible throw by Coppernuts, to his defense he was hurried...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:41 pm
  • They should trademark "crybabying" for the whole team...
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:to all niner fans lurking, and running back to your site screaming bloody murder on the no call...

the ball landed 2 ft out of bounds.. even if the two never touched each other , the ball was overthrown.. he'd been lucky to get a hand on it, let alone come down in bounds... get over it.. horrible playcalling, horrible throw by Coppernuts, to his defense he was hurried...

Thats what I told my friend as soon as it happened. It needed to be a better throw to have a chance at getting the call. I still don't think they make the call.

No, it will be the third down where they didn't get the play off in time that will haunt me. It was a Kap run to the left with blockers.

And yes, losing a SB totally sucks. Very depressing.
    NorCal
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information