Sprfunk's public service announcement regarding 49rs.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
We have a lot of 9er fans here, lets be classy.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
9ers can suck it. So glad they lost. Wow. Those fans you are talking about would be insufferable trolls on our forums had they won.

Let them sulk on their own forums, and we will bask in their tears.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Naw ... anybody can be a D-Bag, ...

However, it takes someone special to bring the heat in an eloquent manner ...

Thus, I cordially invite all 9ers fans to dine upon my bowel movements ...

:icon_jig:

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I've got a friend, worst 49er fan ever, every time they are down by a point he throws them under the buss then acts like he was with them the whole time when they come back or win a big game. Makes me sick, now he's back handed to other niner fans about "we are not Seattle, don't be all whining about the refs", pathetic. Glad he is on their jock and not a Seahawker. Those types can eat a D###, if they are cool on here then that is a different story but guys like that deserve ever bit of sh#z they get.

slipwax

Reaction score
I have a feeling most won't be showing their faces around here for quite a while...

bellingerga

Reaction score
slipwax":1yszcdqj said:
I have a feeling most won't be showing their faces around here for quite a while...

I hope so. I don't mind the 2 or 3 that just come here to talk football but the rest of em, I won't miss them while they go crawl into their pits of despair.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I am being classy to the 49er fans I actually know. To the insufferable ones on here (basically everyone except for Box) that I don't know, I am going to enjoy this and say all the things I have wanted to say.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wait, we have 49ers on the board right now? I haven't seen any of their talkers. Probably won't until next year and only then after they win against us (which they won't).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Plus, this is a Seahawks board. If the 49er fans want to come on here after their team loses the SB, they are asking for some pain.

I didn't go anywhere online after the Seahawks lost. I just didn't want to see it. We don't need to watch out for and protect Niner fans on a Seahawk forum.

hawker84

Reaction score
always classy to the ones that exhibit class.. come on here expecting sympathy ? that's definitely not going to happen...

they have nobody to blame for that loss but themselves... D was horrid, offense was stagnent in the 1st half, and to give up the kick return was ridiculous... can't wait to show up in the 2nd half of the super bowl and expect to win.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Just want to make sure you realize that a lot of them would come here immediately after the game had ended if they won, right? The smack shack would be filled with 'seachickens' and '6th trophy' garbage. There are only a handful of respectable 49er posters on here that actually stay around to talk football, not how great the 49ers are.

Chapman

Reaction score
Should we send them some pudding to mask the taste of defeat?
Thats classy right? I mean c'mon who doesn't love pudding?

Chapman

Reaction score
That and I could give 2sh*ts of 49er feelings.
I would never go to their board to antagonize them, they way they have here.
Here's to next season and the next wave of miserable trolls :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Sprfunk

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Understood. I am just saying we are better fans then them. Lets act like it.
Was I happy they lost, sure. I guess I would hope we would be better to them then they are to us.

hawktawk

Reaction score
I completely agree about showing class towards our football loving brothers from Frisco, right after I take a greezzzy harbaugh and wipe my kaepernick with my neighbors neener flag.

Latest posts