Sprfunk's public service announcement regarding 49rs.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • hawktawk wrote:I completely agree about showing class towards our football loving SISTERS from Frisco, right after I take a greezzzy harbaugh and wipe my kaepernick with my neighbors neener flag.

Fixed it for you.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• hawktawk wrote:I completely agree about showing class towards our football loving brothers from Frisco, right after I take a greezzzy harbaugh and wipe my kaepernick with my neighbors neener flag.

So by your avatar I'm guessing you think we should be classy to those idiots in Dallas too?

:141847_bnono:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Go to their boards and see how classy they are. This is a fan base that hoped every player on our team dies in a plane crash. Rhe majority of them have no problem stooping way below anything you have seen on this site. NinerLifer was knocking Sherman for his ego and stating he only got off the PED charge on Technicalities meanwhile using Culliver as an example of Harbaugh identifying talent.

I am always classy to box but he is the only one that deserves it
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• If they want to come over to a SEAHAWK board, they deserve what they get. I don't need forum members telling me how to behave to Whiner fans. :roll:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• LOLZ What a joke. I have an announcement regarding Whiners. Suck gurgle and swallow it u whiner fans. There's some class for that ass.
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:Go to their boards and see how classy they are. This is a fan base that hoped every player on our team dies in a plane crash. Rhe majority of them have no problem stooping way below anything you have seen on this site. NinerLifer was knocking Sherman for his ego and stating he only got off the PED charge on Technicalities meanwhile using Culliver as an example of Harbaugh identifying talent.

I am always classy to box but he is the only one that deserves it

SPEAKING OF THAT DUMMY CULLIVER!

How hilarious was it to see the dumbest mouth in the sport get abused by Flacco?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I personally loved it.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information