I'm thankful today for Harbaugh and Kaepernick

HawkFan72

Reaction score
As you all know, Jim Harbaugh is the first SF coach to lose in the SB.

Kaepernick is the first 49ers QB to throw an INT in the SB.

2 stats that 49er fans love to throw out is that they are undefeated in the Super Bowl and that their QBs have been perfect with zero INTS.

I am thankful for those two guys today for destroying two parts of 49ers lore that they can never get back. Thanks boys!

drdiags

Reaction score
They did get the record for most 2nd half points and highest score for a losing team, so that got that going for them, which is good.

Or was that most points in a quarter? Hmm ...

TheGOAT#80

Reaction score
Another stat you forgot is Kaepernick has the record for longest touchdown run by a QB in the Superbowl. Not bad for a QB only playing his 10th game. I'll take it. And so what if he's the first 49ers QB to throw an interception. When you've been to 6 Super Bowls it's bound to happen sometime.

jkitsune

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":b4n9xnar said:
Another stat you forgot is Kaepernick has the record for longest touchdown run by a QB in the Superbowl. Not bad for a QB only playing his 10th game. I'll take it. And so what if he's the first 49ers QB to throw an interception. When you've been to 6 Super Bowls it's bound to happen sometime.

I wouldn't get that excited about a 15-yard touchdown run. I choose to conveniently ignore the part about the number of super bowls you've been to. :thirishdrinkers:

hawker84

Reaction score
i'm thankful for Harbaughs classic tantrum once again last night... does this guy ever watch himself on tV.. does he realize how pathetic he looks when he does that crap.. i would be embarrassed of him if i was a niner fan... Carrall has his moments, but Harbaugh is on a whole other level...

good news is we'll have some good gif. material twice a year at least..

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":7pk3h9jx said:

Of course it is bound to happen sometime. I just mentioned that I'm glad I never have to hear about it again. And I have Kaepernick to thank for it.