Rams claim WR Titus Young

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Hmm, didn't he do very well against us? Maybe Fisher saw that too.

Basis4day

Reaction score
travlinhawk":2r5rw8ix said:
Hmm, didn't he do very well against us? Maybe Fisher saw that too.

Not like we were worried about covering Calvin Johnson that day.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This is a just in case Amendola leaves thing. They are going to get a few weapons this year.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Good chance to take. Bradford needs weapons so desperately.

kearly

Reaction score
As soon as he was released, I figured he'd be a future Ram. Not ripping Young, but the Rams have been all about signing talented castoffs lately and Young made a lot of sense for them.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":4flkh4tr said:
Scottemojo":4flkh4tr said:
This is a just in case Amendola leaves thing. They are going to get a few weapons this year.

I'd love to see Amendola on the Hawks.

Like the talent, but he is always getting hurt and we have Baldwin in the slot. If we make splash for a free agent WR it needs to be a dude with size that can play outside.

mikeak

Reaction score
Seahawks is a good mix of mature players with good young players and strong leaders.

Not sure that exists on the Rams offense so I like that they picked up a player that may cause problems. I would also have liked him for the hawks simply because I think he would have gotten in line here..........

The Radish

Reaction score
I guess I'd be all for a player whose name pronounced last name first could be called

Young Tits.

:D

hawker84

Reaction score
Radish - funny stuff... snuck a peek at the rams forums, they're not excited at all about this move.. they say basically, if he changes his ways he could be there number 1, if he continues down this distructive path, kick him to the curb... that dude is out there, man what a head case...

Largent80

Reaction score
Lets spread doucherry throughout the NFC West and keep it out of Seattle. I approve. Tits up.

Largent80

Reaction score
Lets spread doucherry throughout the NFC West and keep it out of Seattle. I approve. Tits up.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Im still not sold on this move, but i know if he acts up Fisher will kick him to the curb in a heart beat. If Fisher can keep him in line, then he should get plenty of balls thrown his way. I think he is going to mess up and get kicked, but i will hope for the best cause he does have talent and we need playmakers big time.