Anquan Boldin

JesterHawk

Reaction score
He said if the Raven's cut him, he'll retire. The Ravens have alluded to some big time cuts to meet cap issues.

If Pete and John call him up (in the event of a cut) do you think he'd take the shot to stick it to the Cards and make a run at another ring?

I've always had a lot of respect for Boldin's play. I wouldn't mind seeing him in blue and green for a season or two. I think he still has something in the tank.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Boldin claims he will retire if cut. Truthfully, I think he would sign with a Florida team for less coin if he could. When he went from AZ to Baltimore, part of the reason he was happy about the move was being closer to home.

hawker84

Reaction score
i didn't realize he was in his 30's... would love to rent him for a year.. doesn't sound like he wants to play for another team.

mikeak

Reaction score
he was great for the Ravens. There was the one deep throw by Flacco where he scrambled and many thought he threw it away and Bolding came across for a catch down the right side. This is exactly the kind of player that would be able to bail out RW over and over again.

I just posted in another thread the draft is deep get WR through the draft unless someone who is a great fit is available. Boldin would be a great fit without a doubt.

Hope the Ravens cut him :)

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I know he has said he wouldn't play anywhere else, but a lot of guys say that...right up until they get cut. He's only 32, he could have another few years left.

The thing against Seattle is that he's from Florida and we're about as far from home as he's gonna get. He got his ring this year, so unless he really wants another one and things Seattle is his best shot, he's more likely to take a payday in Jacksonville or Miami if he decides to play another year or two.

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
Boldin isn't going anywhere. I believe him when said he was either gonna play for the Ravens or retire if cut. Baltimore was his first choice to go to after his AZ days in hopes to take away a Super Bowl from Pukesburgh since they took one from him. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!