Rams already ditching Young

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol they never even saw him play though!

Maybe they got something in the works, Greg Jennings maybe?

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urlTargetBlank]Parker's sources went as far as saying Young might not play football again, which suggests deeper problems off the field. The Detroit News reported last month that the Lions had pleaded with Young to seek help for serious emotional and mental issues[/urlTargetBlank]

That kinda says it all right there.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Too bad the guy can't get his head right, doubt he play's at all next season if the Rams really do release him.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Rob Parker rates little better than Baghdad Bob on the credibility scale. Not buying this until the Rams confirm it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm an idiot. My first thought was: Wait, they got rid of Vince Young? I didn't even know they'd signed him. *derp*

RedAlice

Reaction score
All I can say is: Yay!!

I understand why the Rams took him off waivers, but thankfully this is over now.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This is really rather sad. It seems like he's going to be the next player to commit suicide, if things keep going this way for him; and that's unfortunate. Adam Caplan was knocking him some on Twitter, so I asked him if Titus Young was a headcase, or egotistical; and he responded with his opinion, which is cool.

Adam Caplan
@caplannfl
Talented. troubled. Entitlement is really bad. Almost delusional. RT @RageFury100: @caplannfl Is Titus Young a headcase, or is it ego?

RedAlice

Reaction score
How many of us are good at what we do in real life? Whether it is a job, or being a parent, or a student, or etc. You don't get good by saying it, you are good because you do it.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
What pisses me off is the dude totally torched us. If not for him we win the division and (I believe) the Superbowl.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":191ro21p said:
What pisses me off is the dude totally torched us. If not for him we win the division and (I believe) the Superbowl.

That is your thought? You have a great team, no renegade WR derailed you. Or if he did, well just damn.

My thought? He had five days at Rams place to interview. They loved Finnegan and Jenkins. Something wrong with that boy.

hawker84

Reaction score
i agree Red... it wasn't just him.. but that game was one of the critical losses that put us in the wildcard situation, along with Miami.

mikeak

Reaction score
I read that it was tied to not passing the physical. Don't hvae the link handy but it was on ESPN so don't speculate to much

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":h2sfvc3l said:

You could say that about any of our losses.

However, Young burning as has a lot to do with trying to keep Megatron in check.

Latest posts