Brandon Lloyd

hawker232

Reaction score
NFL Network reported that the Patriots said they had no intentions on using him despite signing a 3 year contract worth $12 million. So I ask you, do we want him? And if so, what does it take to get him? Is he worth it?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't think so. If the Hawks go looking for a wideout, I would rather them get a huge possession guy with massive height or a playmaking TE to knock McCoy down to the practice team. Lloyd did seem to go after it, but the way that Wilson spreads the ball around he just needs variety. Tate just seems to get better, Baldwin was making ridiculous catches and if Rice can stay healthy again I think we have the middle class receiver handled.

CFraychineaud

Reaction score
Yeah id rather have someone like Ramses Barden than lloyd. Alot younger and huge, so that he can catch those balls high and outside that wilson likes to throw.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lloyd makes some good catches, but he is one of the most inconsistent starting WRs in the game. He had one amazing year apart from a bunch of mediocrity disguised by highlight catches.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1i7qpqg3 said:
Lloyd makes some good catches, but he is one of the most inconsistent starting WRs in the game. He had one amazing year apart from a bunch of mediocrity disguised by highlight catches.
Right. Anyone remember his 1 handed,,,,diving,,, I think about 50 yard catch in 05 in San Fran against us? Amazing catch!

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Part of the reason why the Patriots are letting him go is that they're sick of his attitude. Pass.

nfcwizard

Reaction score
I would let him come in and compete, why not? If we gave T.O and A. Bryant a tryout why not Llyod? We know that S. Rice will miss atleast 2-3 games.

Claden

Reaction score
His work ethic and attitude is the reason they might let him walk. But since T.O. was brought in, who knows.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He's consistently made some of the most astonishing catches over the years. I wonder what has kept him from becoming more than what he is? I've always liked the guy. Not sure I'd want him over anybody we have though at this stage in his career.

Rat

Reaction score
I kinda like him, he's a great deep threat, and we're a team with a great deep ball passer. I wouldn't make him target #1, but if we get a month or so into free agency, and he's still sitting there, and we he have a spot for a guy like him, I'd be fine with it.

Latest posts