Hasselbeck gives Rich Eisen advice on running the 40 (video)

sutz

Reaction score
That's funny!

:laugh:

(I miss that guy. Not so much for his playing any more, but for his sense of humor.)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
sutz":1n4a32x7 said:
That's funny!

:laugh:

(I miss that guy. Not so much for his playing any more, but for his sense of humor.)

Me too, I hope he comes back here in some capacity. He would make a great addition to the Raible/Moon/Wyman/Moyer group.

I know he had a place in Chelan, spotted him there at the local market once. I wonder if he kept it and is considering the NW as a good area.

I still like the idea of him retiring as a Seahawk too.

The Radish

Reaction score
That's great. Of course Matt giving anyone running advise is funny in itself.

I believe he still has the home they built in Chelan that has a view out over Lake Chelan one of the most beautiful places in the world surrounded by desert. lol

There was a video going around here just before he left where he gave a tour of the place.

:les:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hasselbeck put that home in Chelan up for sale a while ago. (1.5 years, maybe?) Not sure if it sold, or not.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Matt will always be one of my all-time favorite 'Hawks... miss that guy a lot and i hope he comes back one day

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Bummer on the Chelan deal. I have a timeshare there in Wapato point and always wondered where that place actually was.

And you know, in his day Hass had wheels. He could escape the jaws once in a while.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Thats about as built as I have ever seen him. looks like he is staying in shape.