Reed To The Niners?

hawker84

Reaction score
is there any truth to these rumors? :180670:

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 5m
As @AlbertBreer just tweeted, Ed Reed has hired Athletes First. Per source, "I think Ed Reed to 49ers."

JesterHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1tcxm3u4 said:
They get older. The Seahawks get younger. I've got no problem with this. We'll own them for the next decade.

Kinda like the last decade...I hope they enjoy their next 2-3 years, because that's all they've got at this rate.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I've heard they're about to sign Tom Berenger's character from Major League as well.

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":1n5eao58 said:
is there any truth to these rumors? :180670:

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 5m
As @AlbertBreer just tweeted, Ed Reed has hired Athletes First. Per source, "I think Ed Reed to 49ers."

Well it is TRUE that Albert Breer THINKS Ed Reed goes to teh 49ers.

Personally I don't mind it all that much, Looks like the Niners might be putting all their eggs in the basket to win the Super Bowl this year. I have no problem with them getting older as we get better.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Let them trade for Revis too, please.

Then in a couple days we'll sign Desmond Bryant and they'll counter by signing Warren Sapp.

heyu123

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2wefco6d said:
They get older. The Seahawks get younger. I've got no problem with this. We'll own them for the next decade.

Well considering the team still has 14 draft picks I'm pretty sure they're going to have no problem stocking the cupboard with young talent.

Reed would be a bridge to whatever safety they draft this year(Maybe Elam at 31?)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
heyu123":32t1oq2l said:
JSeahawks":32t1oq2l said:

Well considering the team still has 14 draft picks I'm pretty sure they're going to have no problem stocking the cupboard with young talent.

Reed would be a bridge to whatever safety they draft this year(Maybe Elam at 31?)
Hopefully they will do better than Jenkins with those picks.