Rams are bigger threat this season

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Still happy Steven Jackson is gone and they might need to add a couple more pieces but with that pass rush and adding Cook and maybe Long to LT I think it'll be tougher for Seattle to beat them than San Fran. 49ers are heading for a Superbowl hangover and couldn't beat the Rams last season. Rams probably could have swept the division last season and I think they could be a tougher out than the 49ers right now.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think they take a big step back personally.

No jackson. No amondola. No weapons. Plus their QB is still Sam Bradford.

sutz

Reaction score
Between Fisher and that D, they'll be in a lot of games to the end.

Not sure if they're a worse threat than the Niners, but they'll be tough again this year.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I kind of feel bad for the cardinals, then I picture stupid kurt warner and I'm ok with it.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Chris Long has taken a step back it seems, and as J said, their QB is still Sam Bradford.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Chris Long had 11.5 sacks last year, 13 the year before...not really that much of a step back

Uffda

Reaction score
Chris Long got 3 or 4 out of those 11.5 , in Seattle that last game ?

Rams are a tough team last year and will be the same this year.

They have two first round picks this draft # 16 and 22.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Arizona went from being the best team in the NFL undisputed through 4 games to a laughingstock. Amazing fall from power and might.

I expect the same for the San Francisco 49ers this year, after Harbaugh ****** over Alex Smith the way he did. Its a clear downgrade to Kaepernick anyway. Karma is a bitch, especially when you go the reverse discrimination route.

heyu123

Reaction score
SNDavidson":20up2t92 said:
I kind of feel bad for the cardinals, then I picture stupid kurt warner and I'm ok with it.

:lol: :lol:

I don't see how they're going to fix their QB position anytime soon. Maybe you should trade them flynn

757Niner

Reaction score
12th_Bob":qbjy6grx said:
Still happy Steven Jackson is gone and they might need to add a couple more pieces but with that pass rush and adding Cook and maybe Long to LT I think it'll be tougher for Seattle to beat them than San Fran. 49ers are heading for a Superbowl hangover and couldn't beat the Rams last season. Rams probably could have swept the division last season and I think they could be a tougher out than the 49ers right now.

Hangover, huh? We'll see about that. As far as the Rams, the reason we didn't beat them last year was released last week. His name is David Akers.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well it's only the start of the FA period, the Rams are not going to let Bradford try to win by himself, there is a lot out there that could still be brought in. The fact Fisher is the coach will make the defense tough on opponents, we were the only team that beat them last year in the division. Blame Akers all you want S.F. fans you had the balls to switch QB's why not kickers. You made your bed own the damn thing.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Uffda":wyc6ic7a said:
Chris Long got 3 or 4 out of those 11.5 , in Seattle that last game ?
Rams are a tough team last year and will be the same this year.

They have two first round picks this draft # 16 and 22.

So what if he did? Chris Clemons got 4 of his 11 sacks in one game too - against GB.

This division is stacking up to be the best in the NFL. There's a new black n' blue division and it isn't the NFC North or East. Has there ever been a division that sent 3 three teams to the playoffs? This may be the year NFC West does that. Seattle, SF, and St. Louis all have good chances. I'm leaving AZ out because of a new coach and scheme for now. If they can get there QB and OL issues settled then they coudl be there too.

The Radish

Reaction score
757Niner":f0m8wyt3 said:
12th_Bob":f0m8wyt3 said:

Hangover, huh? We'll see about that. As far as the Rams, the reason we didn't beat them last year was released last week. His name is David Akers.

Why are you here? Go tell your own fans how excited you are. Or don't they like you either?

We're here to talk about what we like and ninnirs aren't on that list.

:141847_bnono: