Peyton Hillis.. his rise and fall

Tacomaterror

Reaction score
What value does he have at this point? He did wonders in Cleveland only to fall well short of expectations with the cheifs.

Where do you envision him going? Truthfully I think he will have to fight for a roster spot due to his fumble tendencies.. pedestrian speed and average hands. Maybe a team like chicago who needs a bruising back for short yards.. but I just don't see his value in this pass happy league?

Where donyou think he will end up? And withe what role? I think he is a good player who needs some solid coaching!

And this is indeed my first post thanks for reading.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Could he be converted into a backup for M. Rob? He's a big boi, and will be cheap!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hillis has had attitude issues, and he's been a one year wonder. I very much doubt he's on the radar because he doesn't really have any special talents, either. He's a bulldozer, but we don't need one of those at this point.

Also, RBs in a zone system tend to be somewhat expendable unless they're like Marshawn. Thus, you try to draft them and take fliers on the ones you think might work when it comes time for that rather than trading for them.

Welcome to the board.