Hasselbeck released Update: Signs with Colts

Ray 74

Reaction score
Could he end up in arizona???
I would really hate that

Basis4day

Reaction score
Technically yes, but i believe they want more of a down-field passer.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if Matt retires now. He's a big family first kind of guy, not sure if he wants to uproot his family again to go to another team as a backup.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Trade Flynn and make him Russell's backup!

Just kiddin'! Retire Matt, sign with us and retire! We love you and you were an awesome player, but it's time to move to the booth and become an analyst, hopefully a better one than your little bro!

Greenhell

Reaction score
He's done. He needs to come back to Seattle and sign a one day contract and retire a Hawk.

Spokane

Reaction score
The price would be right, and you know he can call an overtime win like no one else!

DO IT!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Please retire Matt. It's been a good run and you will succeed tremendously in the booth. You are a complete natural in front of the camera.

GO ZAGS!!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
We want a backup with a similar skill set to Wilson. Its the reason we will be ditching Flynn the second we can.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Probably time to retire, but I guess you can't blame a guy for taking a mil or two to be a backup for a year. I'd really hate to see him in Arizona, he deserves more than that.

Spokane

Reaction score
Flynn is not to far from Wilson, he is moblie! Matt H would have to be 3rd string.

What a QB trio that would be...Wilson, Flynn and MH

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I dont think he's crazy enough to go play in arizona, think of the D-lines he'd be up against!!!?

If he retires, I'll retire my Sig.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2z9kr74v said:
Hopefully he goes to Arizona...

2 wins for us.. Easy

Kevin Kolb was winning with Arizona before he got injured, you think he's better than Hasselbeck? Pass the ganja, mang!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":1xfcmc75 said:
Wouldn't be a bad backup QB if we traded Flynn.

He wouldn't be a bad backup if Flynn was our starter and nobody had ever even heard of Russell Wilson. But since Russell IS our starter, Hass would be a HORRIBLE backup. Hass doesn't even remotely have Russell's skill set. He didn't even have Russell's skill set in his prime (and I LOVE me some Matt Hasselbeck).

No... one day contract, teary emo press conference, immediate induction into the ring of honor. That's the only way Matt comes back. It is now the future, we don't even look the same as when Matt was here. No point in going backwards.

Basis4day

Reaction score
CANHawk":f9txgz1t said:
Stoned Cold":f9txgz1t said:
Wouldn't be a bad backup QB if we traded Flynn.

He wouldn't be a bad backup if Flynn was our starter and nobody had ever even heard of Russell Wilson. But since Russell IS our starter, Hass would be a HORRIBLE backup. Hass doesn't even remotely have Russell's skill set. He didn't even have Russell's skill set in his prime (and I LOVE me some Matt Hasselbeck).

No... one day contract, teary emo press conference, immediate induction into the ring of honor. That's the only way Matt comes back. It is now the future, we don't even look the same as when Matt was here. No point in going backwards.

And raise the 12th Man Flag at the Home Opener!!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ebtan43 said:
I want him to retire and come coach for us in some capacity.

I'd rather not be the guinea pig for a guy who hasn't coached before, but I'd love to him to come back and work as a broadcast guy. But, he will probably have an offer with a national network not long after retirement

Latest posts