Who do you think has had the best off-season so far?

Seattle Patriots

Reaction score
Oh most definitely the Ravens!!

Seahawks and Broncos have done very well. I wouldnt be shocked if these two teams appear in the... i wont say its name...

heyu123

Reaction score
Seattle, Denver, Miami. Tampa if they get Revis too would vault to the top.

Seattle Patriots

Reaction score
heyu123":1f3qmp8c said:
Seattle, Denver, Miami. Tampa if they get Revis too would vault to the top.
Idk about Miami just yet. they signed alot of big names but idk that they have really bolstered their team. Its just like the Bucs last year when they ate up everyone in free agency yet their record was still 7-9. Granted that's better then the 4-12 record they posted the season prior (2011) but they still don't have a winning record. i see a similar scenario playing out in Miami.

my definition of winning the offseason is a team that takes all its weaknesses and bolsters them to the point that they are no longer a weakness but a strength. I am not convinced that Miami has done that.

GCrow

Reaction score
Seattle Patriots":335t25ba said:
Oh most definitely the Ravens!!

Seahawks and Broncos have done very well. I wouldnt be shocked if these two teams appear in the... i wont say its name...

Shiva Bowl?

mikeak

Reaction score
Miami greatly improved but missed out in players like Long and overspent. I won't say that they are a winner this year. Seattle & Denver - agree. Tampa - lots of people are saying they will really miss Bennett so while they improved they also lost players. Overspending for Revis wouldn't be a win in my book

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle, Minnesota, Denver, St. Louis in that order.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I have to give some props to the Raiders. Yea they have about $20 trillion in dead money but at least the new regime appears serious about cleaning house and actually building a good team.