Anotherrrrrr jersey question

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
Hey guys I am a Montana Seahawk fan.I went to my first game last season the home game against the 49ers and boy what a game but anyways being in Montana we don't have many sporting good retailers that sell the new jerseys and looking online at nfl.com and seahawks.com for Wilson elite jerseys I have struck out.Nfl.com has the custom jersey option but there is only one size option which is like a xxl or something which I am not,seahawks.com hasn't been any better either so my question is this: where can a guy like me find an elite Wilson jersey? I am aware of a custom option at the seahawks.com pro shop but its not hte elite option.I want the elite jersey for Wilson simply because he has become my favorite and will be on this team for a long time so why not invest top dollar amount? I have been checking back to nfl.com to see if any Wilson elites come or that the custom size option that I need for my size becomes available but i've been checking for a month or so and nothing. Any and all suggestions are welcomed!

Basis4day

Reaction score
Just keep being patient, since you're willing to shell the bucks.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I talked to somebody at the Pro Shop as well as another retailer at the outlet mall in Tulalip and they both told me not to expect any new Elite jerseys--pre-made or customizable--until sometime this summer. Nike isn't going to make any new ones until we are closer to football season so they are limited to what they currently have in stock. We will see new screenprinted jerseys for Percy Harvin and maybe another player or two, but no new Elites or Limiteds--anything with stitching, basically--for another few months.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Don't waste you money on the elites. Nikes are way better than Reeboks. I used to only buy the higher end reeboks. Not no mo. The nikes low end are plenty fine. Plus when you see simeone in an elite you automatically asume its a knock off.

OP
OP
C

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2yyi54bk said:
Don't waste you money on the elites. Nikes are way better than Reeboks. I used to only buy the higher end reeboks. Not no mo. The nikes low end are plenty fine. Plus when you see simeone in an elite you automatically asume its a knock off.

I do realize that but I am hoping to get a high end Russ Wilson one the rest of my jerseys will be the low end ones

dunceface

Reaction score
cubbyhawkfan":17f2xhnx said:
CALIHAWK1":17f2xhnx said:

I do realize that but I am hoping to get a high end Russ Wilson one the rest of my jerseys will be the low end ones

Same.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":me9ihg58 said:

Knock Offs are real easy to spot (to people who even do 5 minutes of research on jerseys). I'll admit I kind of get a kick walking around in my actual elite jersey and spotting those walking around in knock offs. But of course I won't be a jerk and point it out to them, but it does give me some gratification lol.

Designer accessories are worse. I once received an LV wallet from my parents as a Christmas Gift (they dont buy fakes), it was really thoughtful of them. Then I found myself the next few years having to try and prove its real to dumbass friends -_-.

nategreat

Reaction score
gspin2k1":36hgvkul said:
Knock Offs are real easy to spot (to people who even do 5 minutes of research on jerseys). I'll admit I kind of get a kick walking around in my actual elite jersey and spotting those walking around in knock offs. But of course I won't be a jerk and point it out to them, but it does give me some gratification lol.

Designer accessories are worse. I once received an LV wallet from my parents as a Christmas Gift (they dont buy fakes), it was really thoughtful of them. Then I found myself the next few years having to try and prove its real to dumbass friends -_-.

You fancy, boy!

ivotuk

Reaction score
gspin2k1":btle9og8 said:
CALIHAWK1":btle9og8 said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is an LV wallet?