Good for Lattimore

Shock2k

Reaction score
Happy to see this kid get picked up. Not 1 but 2 knee injuries, rehabs them both, and gets drafted. It's hard not root for a guy with that much heart. Even if he did go to the 49ers..

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Screw that guy he's a 9er, I hope his knees.... stay perfectly healthy. But I hope he plays horribly against us :D

JesterHawk

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2or7vmuq said:
frank gore 2.0? :D

Man I hope not.

I was looking forward to Frank Gore getting older, I don't want to see ANOTHER one. ;)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
He looks to be a frat addition. Adding him to our already awesome squad of RB's in Gore, James and Hunter...are running game is going to be among the best for years to come!

General Manager

Reaction score
I'd rather have Michael and we do and we have Ware, i'll take our RB's over SF's and it's not even close.

rlkats

Reaction score
Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

General Manager

Reaction score
rlkats":3lwxwczc said:
Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

I don't think there bad at all just wouldn't trade them for ours.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
General Manager":is418ig5 said:
rlkats":is418ig5 said:

I think the two RB corps are pretty similar, but the edge goes to the Seahawks until Lynch starts to degrade.

Lynch > Gore (but both are top 100 players)
Turbin < Hunter (Turbin may have a higher ceiling, but Hunter is proven)

Now, James is a 'swing-back, scat-back'. I don't know of a Seattle equivalent. Christine Michael could be very good, as could Lattimore.

Giedi

Reaction score
General Manager":2zjuoo3u said:
rlkats":2zjuoo3u said:

I think the offenses are quite similar, and while the Seahawk line isn't as talented as the 49er lines, they are pretty close, and I think the Seahawk RB's are very similar to the 49er RB's, understanding that Marshawn is faster and bigger than Gore. I understand you not trading each teams RB's, but I think if the teams did switch RB's, I don't think either offense would miss a beat.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
Meh both have solid RBs. I like the Seahawks more simply because I like Lynch over Gore but both get the job done.