Retired Ray climbing Kilimanjaro (Seahawks related)

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Ok so as we all know that Tanzania is the reason we went undefeated at home last year. Apparently a former linebacker and former accused murderer is going to summit our holy grail to raise money for Africa. My question is this, will this effect our Tanzania magic? Why does it have to be in our home away from home. Go climb mount Fiji or something ... What are your thoughts ....

http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/ray- ... 51055.html
    RynoHawk
    NET Rookie

• Oh Christ, not this ridiculous Tanzania stuff again. Hell, we didn't lose a game until I stopped bashing the hell out of Tanzania in the .NET chat room at the beginning of each game. Perhaps if I had cussed Tanzania out like I had the 5-6 previous games just before we took the field at Atlanta, we'd have won.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• TANZANIA!!!
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:Oh Christ, not this ridiculous Tanzania stuff again. Hell, we didn't lose a game until I stopped bashing the hell out of Tanzania in the .NET chat room at the beginning of each game. Perhaps if I had cussed Tanzania out like I had the 5-6 previous games just before we took the field at Atlanta, we'd have won.

So then, you finally admit the loss to Atlanta really was your fault Roland. Some us had an inkling.............Apparently when Browner said "soft zone" in response to the question of why the Hawks lost the game, it was code for "Roland".
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• If Holy Tanzania deems that RayLew is unworthy for any reason, he will undoubtedly be smote down upon the mountainside. Fear not Hawks fans
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Nothing you can say about Ray "the killer freer Lewis" makes him Seahawks related.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I stand corrected... I just assumed Tanzania was udoubtibly Seahawks related ...
    RynoHawk
    NET Rookie

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:So then, you finally admit the loss to Atlanta really was your fault Roland. Some us had an inkling.............Apparently when Browner said "soft zone" in response to the question of why the Hawks lost the game, it was code for "Roland".

Blaming me for all manner of things has become a fun pastime around here over the past few months, you might as well join in. ;)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RynoHawk wrote:Ok so as we all know that Tanzania is the reason we went undefeated at home last year. Apparently a former linebacker and former accused murderer is going to summit our holy grail to raise money for Africa. My question is this, will this effect our Tanzania magic? Why does it have to be in our home away from home. Go climb mount Fiji or something ... What are your thoughts ....

http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/ray- ... 51055.html

My thoughts? How about this...

If there's ANY connection, it's football related, and ergo, that mountain is being climbed by a 2-time SB winner and first ballot Hall of Famer.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• Ugh......... More Ray "The Slasher" Lewis talk.......... Maybe he'll fall of the mountain..........
    docj78
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information