Tim Tebow's linked-in profile.

Spokane

Reaction score
Jets | Rex Ryan talks Tim Tebow
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:12:06 -0700
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said the team did not use former QB Tim Tebow's skillset the correct way. "We really didn't take advantage of his skillset," Ryan said.
Comment (0)
| Share:
| Source: New York Daily News - Seth Walder
Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/18158/NFL/Ti ... z2Rzn5JA6K

It was cool of Ryan to admit that the Jets were the ones who messed up. The crazy part is that it took til now to understand not to pull the guy who is hitting on 75% of his passes?!?!?! J-E-T-no

Also Tebow cleared waviers, we will see.

Spokane

Reaction score
All? Do some research sir, I picked Wilson as my AAR last year. Not everyone is as smart as you, cut us slower folks some slack.

Sac

Reaction score
Spokane":2zb52pi7 said:
All? Do some research sir, I picked Wilson as my AAR last year. Not everyone is as smart as you, cut us slower folks some slack.

Everybody and their mother had Wilson as their AAR. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Your posts, sir, are trolling, clownish and ignorant. You are the Michael Scott of .NET, only not funny.

Spokane

Reaction score
OH NO! Everyone was lovin up or haten on Irvin in a big way...then there were the deep round gurus and thats it. We just picked up Flynn and everyone was pumped. No body seen flashes of Wilsons greatness on youtube like me.
I may have to peek back check the numbers on that AAR. Whos Michael Scott, I am guessing hes handsome!

Spokane

Reaction score
Dog, That post is stone cold embarrassing! Lets remember "Attacking the guy at the top for no reason" Is Desperation's ugly cousin!

Back to Tebow and his future. ESPN said that New England could consider pursuing the QB. I don't know who they have as a back up but Brady would be great to learn from. They would be getting a solid backup for a great price.

pehawk

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Tebow, I really do. Dude earned a chance to get another starting oppurtunity in Denver. He just did. We can all argue how pretty it is, but he did his job enough to win games.

Same thing happened to Flutie. Flutie won games, but people didn't like HOW he won games. So, we were robbed of watching him for most of his career. When he came back, he just won. And, as a football fan, it sucked I only got to see a portion of Flutie's career.

I dont want him on my team, but there's GOT to someplace.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
As I said in the other Tebow thread, he's better then any of the scrubs we have as backups right now. If he didnt come with the media circus i'd gladly take him in Seattle this year. (until we find a better backup)

Latest posts