Kluwe

The Radish

Reaction score
Many of us met Kluwe when he was at Training camp and got cut in favor as I've earlier for a shoe saleman that lasted 3 weeks into the season.

He was a bit of a loud mouth off the field only the last 2-3 years and they decided they just didn't need a very good quality punter. Had one of his best years last season, averaged 39.7 yds per punt, that's not bad.

Here's the Yahoo home page version of the story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--chris ... 48762.html

:les:

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Jon Ryan is the better punter,...so no to Kluwe,....hmmm,...however if TR were still here I can imagine us carrying 2 punters on our 53 man roster,...

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I never implied we needed or wanted him. I was just posting that a good guy was released and thought it was interesting is all.

Spokane

Reaction score
The guy is a joke! A side show circus!

LOL he calls out an elected in a letter...dumbass!

When was the last time someone called out an elected and everything worked out for that person the way they wanted it to? Dumbass!

No thank you to this clown, we are filled up on backward thinkers! We dropped him for a reason.

sutz

Reaction score
Spokane":2etch72l said:

When was the last time someone called out an elected and everything worked out for that person the way they wanted it to? Dumbass!

No thank you to this clown, we are filled up on backward thinkers! We dropped him for a reason.
What does this even mean?

Color me confused.

JimmyB3

Reaction score
sutz":5m9t8srb said:
Spokane":5m9t8srb said:

What does this even mean?

Color me confused.

I think you confused it for a rational thought.

Spokane

Reaction score
I am just saying he is a circus. Did you read the letter? What writing style did he use? Was it in a persuasive form to really make a difference in people's life? Or was it more of a little girl trying to create drama while attacking? Please tell me one thing Tebow ever did on or off the field that screamed Circus like this? If the media was not 100% no matter what pro gay right now, this dude would have been blown up. Total D-bag!

Spokane

Reaction score
Sooo now whatever team picks up Kluwe will have to go through a ton of none football questions like... "Do you agree with your kicker on this and that issue"

Thats the ownership all the way down to the popcorn guy! Tons of media asking the same dumb set of questions. Teams know this and will avoid a Circus.

He made a bad choice. He created the drama so he gets the :242735: that follows! (Stick your head up, you get it knocked off)

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3qurfi2i said:
JimmyB3":3qurfi2i said:
Quite the homophobic dick aren't you?

He's the kind of guy whose judgmental attitude will have his kids growing up to hate him.
He'll just call them backward thinkers.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Spokane":1d0ny0o3 said:

Wait... you're a vikings fan?

Spokane

Reaction score
JimmyB3":1j5o236p said:
I can understand calling me a dick, because we disagree and you can't win so name calling is that next step.

But homophobic makes you look like a uneducated redneck Slim!

A phobia is defined as a persistent fear of an object, one that I must flee from. Thats a Phobia.

Like .000000001 have real homophobic issues (its just real easy when your back is against the wall to call someone that)

gmor

Reaction score
Spokane":3h8qammq said:
JimmyB3":3h8qammq said:
I can understand calling me a dick, because we disagree and you can't win so name calling is that next step.

A phobia is defined as a persistent fear of an object, one that I must flee from. Thats a Phobia.

Like .000000001 have real homophobic issues (its just real easy when your back is against the wall to call someone that)

Don't look to take the easy way out! If you want to call names, you better be right. Right now your posts make you look real dumb!

Gentlemen, this is a football forum. Either you can play or you can't. Ryan's better anyway.

Sac

Reaction score
Spokane":3mpy4101 said:
JimmyB3":3mpy4101 said:

Don't look to take the easy way out! If you want to call names, you better be right. Right now your posts make you look real dumb!

Ok, so you're not afraid of the gays. That's fine. But you're still someone who thinks social and legal policies should be based on your particular brand of faith and that still makes you an idiot.

As far as three topic goes,

Kluwe = good at his job.

Tebow = not good at his job

Not a fair comparison at all.

Latest posts