Kluwe

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Kluwe
Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 am
  • So Kluwe is good at sitting on the sofa, but Tebow needs work at it :) We all want policies based around what we want.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 8:20 am
  • Spokane wrote:So Kluwe is good at sitting on the sofa, but Tebow needs work at it :) We all want policies based around what we want.

Yeah, but the policies you want don't effect you in any way. You just want to swing your morality hammer and be Judgey McJudgerson.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 am
  • Spokane wrote:
    JimmyB3 wrote:Quite the homophobic dick aren't you?

I can understand calling me a dick, because we disagree and you can't win so name calling is that next step.

But homophobic makes you look like a uneducated redneck Slim!

A phobia is defined as a persistent fear of an object, one that I must flee from. Thats a Phobia.

Like .000000001 have real homophobic issues (its just real easy when your back is against the wall to call someone that)

Don't look to take the easy way out! If you want to call names, you better be right. Right now your posts make you look real dumb!

You're right. I assumed that the "circus" you spoke of had something to do with your opposition to gays. I am sure if he penned a letter in support of some knuckledraggers cause, you would have the same reaction. Again...I apologize for assuming you were being intellectually dishonest.
    JimmyB3
    NET Starter

Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm
  • I love how my thread became as much of a circus as Spokane claims Kluwe is. I have always thought Kluwe was a funny, articulate guy as well as a good punter. Never once in my OP did I mention I thought we should take him over Ryan. I just thought the NFL Nation forum would be a good place to talk about a non-Seahawk player that a lot of people like, unless you are Spokane.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information