Retired Ray climbing Kilimanjaro (Seahawks related)

RynoHawk

Reaction score
Ok so as we all know that Tanzania is the reason we went undefeated at home last year. Apparently a former linebacker and former accused murderer is going to summit our holy grail to raise money for Africa. My question is this, will this effect our Tanzania magic? Why does it have to be in our home away from home. Go climb mount Fiji or something ... What are your thoughts ....

http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/ray- ... 51055.html

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh Christ, not this ridiculous Tanzania stuff again. Hell, we didn't lose a game until I stopped bashing the hell out of Tanzania in the .NET chat room at the beginning of each game. Perhaps if I had cussed Tanzania out like I had the 5-6 previous games just before we took the field at Atlanta, we'd have won.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wdsd197 said:
Oh Christ, not this ridiculous Tanzania stuff again. Hell, we didn't lose a game until I stopped bashing the hell out of Tanzania in the .NET chat room at the beginning of each game. Perhaps if I had cussed Tanzania out like I had the 5-6 previous games just before we took the field at Atlanta, we'd have won.
So then, you finally admit the loss to Atlanta really was your fault Roland. Some us had an inkling.............Apparently when Browner said "soft zone" in response to the question of why the Hawks lost the game, it was code for "Roland".

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If Holy Tanzania deems that RayLew is unworthy for any reason, he will undoubtedly be smote down upon the mountainside. Fear not Hawks fans

OP
OP
RynoHawk

RynoHawk

Reaction score
I stand corrected... I just assumed Tanzania was udoubtibly Seahawks related ...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":32qnby5e said:
So then, you finally admit the loss to Atlanta really was your fault Roland. Some us had an inkling.............Apparently when Browner said "soft zone" in response to the question of why the Hawks lost the game, it was code for "Roland".

Blaming me for all manner of things has become a fun pastime around here over the past few months, you might as well join in. ;)

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RynoHawk":o0edch69 said:
Ok so as we all know that Tanzania is the reason we went undefeated at home last year. Apparently a former linebacker and former accused murderer is going to summit our holy grail to raise money for Africa. My question is this, will this effect our Tanzania magic? Why does it have to be in our home away from home. Go climb mount Fiji or something ... What are your thoughts ....

http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/ray- ... 51055.html

My thoughts? How about this...

If there's ANY connection, it's football related, and ergo, that mountain is being climbed by a 2-time SB winner and first ballot Hall of Famer.

docj78

Reaction score
Ugh......... More Ray "The Slasher" Lewis talk.......... Maybe he'll fall of the mountain..........