Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

The Radish

Reaction score
Very clearly guilty until proven innocent.

Used to be a team might suspend a player until there was clear evidence one way or the other. I'm not supporting the guy but we have little information at this time.

Sounds like about the same kind of deal as it was with Ray Lewis that reverred God working for the NFL.

:les:

The Radish

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3samaty0 said:
Hey guys, with McCoy out for the year, we need a tight end, so what do you think about taking a flyer on old Aar--

Guys? Guys?!

Funny Smugly funny.

:th2thumbs:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
@ProFootballTalk Source with direct knowledge of Hernandez situation tells us: "Assume the worst."

jack_patera

Reaction score
if he's being released by pats and he has yet to even have his day in court...then it must be bad...i've heard he went as far as smashing up a cell phone and some security equipment or something along those lines in his home? you obviously don't do that unless you hiding something...cya hernandez, nice knowin ya...

rightbench

Reaction score
Im just super surprised because didn't they just give him a huge contract extension with big guaranteed money? They're essentially throwing that away rather than wait and see .. ing

taz291819

Reaction score
The team obviously has more information than we do. Possibly, they may know he's about to be formally charged with murder.

samwize77

Reaction score
We'll see Cartire...
If guilty of obstruction.....2-5 years....
If guilty of murder.......25 years min.

If found innocent of all charges.....as soon as the jury foreman says "not guilty"

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
samwize77":16ta0mf8 said:
We'll see Cartire...
If guilty of obstruction.....2-5 years....
If guilty of murder.......25 years min.

If found innocent of all charges.....as soon as the jury foreman says "not guilty"

I really doubt obstruction would get him any jail time at all. He is a full-on suspect now

samwize77

Reaction score
You're probably right John.....sadly. The last I heard, unofficially, was its an obstruction charge. But they are probably just using that to get him in cuffs until more charges can be filed. Its obvious that they feel the obstruction charges are substantiated enough......if those are indeed the charges. Damn sad truly....

uncle fester

Reaction score
Such a sad story. I thought at the beginning that he would be simply 'questioned in connection with' - rather than 'arrested for'. With each news report it's just got progressively worse...

Latest posts