Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Tri-Cities, WA
There's tons of gang crap in the Yakima Valley (Sunnyside, Toppenish, Grandview, etc). They're always finding bodies out there.

_________________
"I don't know what you're talking about." GT


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Posts: 881
Location: Denver, Colorado
One thing to keep in mind is the majority of gang violence is not something the media reports anymore. I think the police and majority of the public really dont care what happens in the poorer neighborhoods, so you rarerly hear about shootings n such on the news unless someone totally innocent is involved. These kids in gangs are shooting at each other everyday, no one cares unless someone innocent is hurt.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6343
largenutz wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is the majority of gang violence is not something the media reports anymore. I think the police and majority of the public really dont care what happens in the poorer neighborhoods, so you rarerly hear about shootings n such on the news unless someone totally innocent is involved. These kids in gangs are shooting at each other everyday, no one cares unless someone innocent is hurt.

That's very true


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:36 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 649
Location: Seattle
largenutz wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is the majority of gang violence is not something the media reports anymore. I think the police and majority of the public really dont care what happens in the poorer neighborhoods, so you rarerly hear about shootings n such on the news unless someone totally innocent is involved. These kids in gangs are shooting at each other everyday, no one cares unless someone innocent is hurt.


I know I don't care about poor areas, or the rich ones. Just the one I live in. If we reported about every gang violence then the news would go 24 hrs a day with it. For my job I have been in some sketchy places around king county. And I have no pitty for people who know right from wrong and choose wrong. I only begin to care when it is the innocent because their life matters, they didn't make the choice to be in that situation. On a side note I'm all for drug testing welfare participants. Cut down on gang cash flow.

_________________
GO HAWKS


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Posts: 881
Location: Denver, Colorado
I hear you^^ The point I was trying to make, in response to comments about dangerous areas in & around Seattle, was that there is a lot of violence happening all around,that general public doesnt know about. Unless you are in that life or know someone who is, you really dont know how dangerous certain areas can be.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Posts: 483
It's crazy, but I felt safer in most of the areas here in Washington that most would consider 'sketchy' or 'ghetto'
than I did in the 2 cities/towns I visited in Arizona (Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa? And I avoid the Eastside (Bellevue/Kirkland/Mill Creek)
at all costs. I have gotten pulled over in each of those cities at least twice over the past half decade.

_________________
MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 am
Posts: 16
hgwellz12 wrote:
It's crazy, but I felt safer in most of the areas here in Washington that most would consider 'sketchy' or 'ghetto'
than I did in the 2 cities/towns I visited in Arizona (Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa? And I avoid the Eastside (Bellevue/Kirkland/Mill Creek)
at all costs. I have gotten pulled over in each of those cities at least twice over the past half decade.


Kirkland/Bellevue police will pull over anybody not driving properly. You must have been doing something wrong.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:02 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Posts: 483
I ALWAYS CONSCIOUSLY drive EXTREMELY proper in those areas. And I don't drink and drive.
Each time it's always the same story "Sir, I noticed you sat for a while after the light turned green (or some other bs reason). You have license, registration, and insurance for this car?" and after I provide docs and they run my info, it's "ok, just be safe and have a nice night!"... no ticket of course because I broke no laws... Except driving an expensive car. Now I let my wife drive if I need to go to those areas if possible. She NEVER gets pulled over in the ZR.

_________________
MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Posts: 881
Location: Denver, Colorado
hgwellz12 wrote:
It's crazy, but I felt safer in most of the areas here in Washington that most would consider 'sketchy' or 'ghetto'
than I did in the 2 cities/towns I visited in Arizona (Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa? And I avoid the Eastside (Bellevue/Kirkland/Mill Creek)
at all costs. I have gotten pulled over in each of those cities at least twice over the past half decade.

LOL! Can I decipher what youre saying without sounding racist? Because Im the same way, basically I feel safer in more culturally diverse areas rather than predominately caucausian upper middle class areas.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:09 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm
Posts: 16
Hey I stole this from somebody on the 49er forum but thought you might get a chuckle out of it if you haven't already seen it.

Image

lol


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 651
hgwellz12 wrote:
I ALWAYS CONSCIOUSLY drive EXTREMELY proper in those areas. And I don't drink and drive.
Each time it's always the same story "Sir, I noticed you sat for a while after the light turned green (or some other bs reason). You have license, registration, and insurance for this car?" and after I provide docs and they run my info, it's "ok, just be safe and have a nice night!"... no ticket of course because I broke no laws... Except driving an expensive car. Now I let my wife drive if I need to go to those areas if possible. She NEVER gets pulled over in the ZR.


Wait... you were pulled over in Bellevue BECAUSE you drove an expensive car? Expensive cars are the norm for the area.

_________________
Formerly known as Seahawk425.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Posts: 483
Not sure what else to attribute it to. No tickets neither time. Just ran my license and told me to have a nice day /evening.
My wife is white btw. Im black. And im sure there are those that think "oh God, not the race card" but again, to me it just seems like they felt they needed to 'check me out'... again, not really sure what else to attribute it to.

_________________
MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Posts: 483
largenutz wrote:
hgwellz12 wrote:
It's crazy, but I felt safer in most of the areas here in Washington that most would consider 'sketchy' or 'ghetto'
than I did in the 2 cities/towns I visited in Arizona (Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa? And I avoid the Eastside (Bellevue/Kirkland/Mill Creek)
at all costs. I have gotten pulled over in each of those cities at least twice over the past half decade.

LOL! Can I decipher what youre saying without sounding racist? Because Im the same way, basically I feel safer in more culturally diverse areas rather than predominately caucausian upper middle class areas.


Doesn't sound racist to me in the least.

_________________
MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:39 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22567
Location: Kirkland, WA
-The Glove- wrote:
largenutz wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is the majority of gang violence is not something the media reports anymore. I think the police and majority of the public really dont care what happens in the poorer neighborhoods, so you rarerly hear about shootings n such on the news unless someone totally innocent is involved. These kids in gangs are shooting at each other everyday, no one cares unless someone innocent is hurt.

That's very true


No it's not!

*Is listening to radio news in the background, hears about a gang shooting in Tacoma and doesn't bat an eye, then a breaking news report comes on about a young white woman that was allegedly groped while walking along the street in downtown Seattle--OH MY GOD, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD AND ALERT THE PRESIDENT*

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Posts: 881
Location: Denver, Colorado
I dont get it^^


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 649
Location: Seattle
RolandDeschain wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:
largenutz wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is the majority of gang violence is not something the media reports anymore. I think the police and majority of the public really dont care what happens in the poorer neighborhoods, so you rarerly hear about shootings n such on the news unless someone totally innocent is involved. These kids in gangs are shooting at each other everyday, no one cares unless someone innocent is hurt.

That's very true


No it's not!

*Is listening to radio news in the background, hears about a gang shooting in Tacoma and doesn't bat an eye, then a breaking news report comes on about a young white woman that was allegedly groped while walking along the street in downtown Seattle--OH MY GOD, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD AND ALERT THE PRESIDENT*

Why should anyone want care about the gang violence. If they want to gang bang and kill each other, let em. It doesn't have to be about a white woman it has to do with a victim that's when we care, and should care. White, black, Asian, or Mexican gang doesn't matter all low life's. White, black, Asian, or Mexican vitcim are all the same an innocent victim at the wrong place wrong time.

_________________
GO HAWKS


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Posts: 881
Location: Denver, Colorado
I wanna move back to Seattle< I hope its cool as I remember It>


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22567
Location: Kirkland, WA
I don't, 425; let 'em kill each other off.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am
Posts: 447
CodeWarrior wrote:
hgwellz12 wrote:
I ALWAYS CONSCIOUSLY drive EXTREMELY proper in those areas. And I don't drink and drive.
Each time it's always the same story "Sir, I noticed you sat for a while after the light turned green (or some other bs reason). You have license, registration, and insurance for this car?" and after I provide docs and they run my info, it's "ok, just be safe and have a nice night!"... no ticket of course because I broke no laws... Except driving an expensive car. Now I let my wife drive if I need to go to those areas if possible. She NEVER gets pulled over in the ZR.


Wait... you were pulled over in Bellevue BECAUSE you drove an expensive car? Expensive cars are the norm for the area.

Seriously. Anywhere on the eastside BMWs/Audis are the Honda Civics of where im from (bremerton).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17258
Location: Graham, WA
RolandDeschain wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:
largenutz wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is the majority of gang violence is not something the media reports anymore. I think the police and majority of the public really dont care what happens in the poorer neighborhoods, so you rarerly hear about shootings n such on the news unless someone totally innocent is involved. These kids in gangs are shooting at each other everyday, no one cares unless someone innocent is hurt.

That's very true


No it's not!

*Is listening to radio news in the background, hears about a gang shooting in Tacoma and doesn't bat an eye, then a breaking news report comes on about a young white woman that was allegedly groped while walking along the street in downtown Seattle--OH MY GOD, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD AND ALERT THE PRESIDENT*


Back in I think it was 06 they called in the National Guard in Philly because of the the rate and magnitude of the street violence that was happen on a daily basis.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 1018
Location: Utah
On the bright side,

Jerramy Stevens seems like less of douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 am 
* NET Hottie *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2112
BigBay49 wrote:
Hey I stole this from somebody on the 49er forum but thought you might get a chuckle out of it if you haven't already seen it.

Image

lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am
Posts: 880
Thats so frieken funny.....lol....

_________________
Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Tri-Cities, WA


...

_________________
"I don't know what you're talking about." GT


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
Posts: 469
Location: San Diego
No idea on pics.

_________________
Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22567
Location: Kirkland, WA
LOL...The new Madden cover:

Image

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:02 am 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8830
Location: With a white girl
lol

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am
Posts: 880
The Madden curse continues..lol

_________________
Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 254
"Go in a tight end, come out a wide receiver" / "don't drop the soap" etc. etc. etc.

I know these are "just jokes" -- but I just wanted to say that it's pretty messed up that we all seem to accept that rape will be a part of someone's punishment in this country. Talk about cruel and unusual...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5461
Location: Kansas City, MO
Well it is cruel and unusual to execute somebody also so I guess it's pretty fair if he is actually convicted.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:05 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
KCHawkGirl wrote:
Well it is cruel and unusual to execute somebody also so I guess it's pretty fair if he is actually convicted.


Agreed. Though, if he's guilty, I don't find it cruel nor unusual.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:13 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am
Posts: 880
Well, if the punishment is suppose to fit the crime, getting life for taking a life hardly seems right, but throw in a few backside rides, then things seem to even out alittle, maybe.

_________________
Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm
Posts: 1625
Location: East Oly
If he is actually placed in gen-pop, he will be treated like royalty, thanks to his fame and "street cred."

That said, Hernandez would probably be the pitcher in any prison-rape situation.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:55 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
And the plot thickens: Amazing....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... r-accident

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
hawker84 wrote:


It's only a matter of time until there is a movie with a very similar plot


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:03 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4294
Location: Auburn, WA
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
Posts: 830
Location: Bensalem, PA
loafoftatupu wrote:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.


Good. I would hate to see him walk just cuz he made one of his posse do it for him.

_________________
Hawks fan in Iggles country


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm
Posts: 312
I didn't follow any of the OJ shit purposely. Why glamorize shit like that? From day two it has been obvious this piss poor excuse of a human being is guilty. It's amazingly clear now how, why and what prompted this killing. His ass is toast, and he was to stupid to even make an attempt at covering his tracks. I feel NO sorrow for this POS, he should be executed after proven guilty. The death penalty is in place just for sub humans like this.

I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.

Off the soap box know, but that POS article pissed me off. I also see way to many people trying to be politically correct when the FACTS tell the gut to call it is what it is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17258
Location: Graham, WA
I don't see how this is his parents fault, they didn't choose his friends for him. I don't care how involved someone is with their children, their life is still going to take the path that the individual chooses regardless.

From what I've read, after Hernandez's dad died, he took a turn for the worst, understandable. But he is an idiot for keeping that same company after coming up and getting a dream job making millions in the NFL. Why he still felt the need to be this gang member and keep that company around will forever be beyond me. So many people struggle to get out of the streets, it baffles me why some of those same people turn back around to em, and it always comes back to bite em in the end, where it costs them dearly, with losing their life, losing a friend, or this. It's sad to me to see a young man throw it away because he felt dissed, all because he wouldn't let that bullshit life go.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
Don't know if there's any truth to this but wow :eek:


"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
hawker84 wrote:
Don't know if there's any truth to this but wow :eek:


"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM


If that's true, someone needs to rustle up a huge storm about Robert Kraft and his "we were duped" comment. Because it would clearly be BS.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
irocdave wrote:

I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.



Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/whitlock-aaron-hernandez-byproduct-of-society-not-aberration-tony-soprano-jay-z-gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17258
Location: Graham, WA
If thats true, the 49er players are really softer than I thought.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
I was thinking that as well.. Hernandez is either the "Real Deal" (Gangster/killer Tony Soprano style) or there's a bunch of pansies on that team..

Pretty sure Browner would've bitch slapped his ass after those threats..

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4362
Location: Southern CA
loafoftatupu wrote:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

"An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am
Posts: 2735
sc85sis wrote:
loafoftatupu wrote:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

"An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?


Yes. The story is that Ortiz claims he was asleep in the backseat of the car when they went to the industrial area and Lloyd was shot. Wallace later told him Hernandez killed Lloyd. I don't have enough information to see if the circumstances offer one of the many exemptions allowing admitting hearsay evidence.

_________________
Give me some damn skittles...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6343
Basis4day wrote:
sc85sis wrote:
loafoftatupu wrote:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

"An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?


Yes. The story is that Ortiz claims he was asleep in the backseat of the car when they went to the industrial area and Lloyd was shot. Wallace later told him Hernandez killed Lloyd. I don't have enough information to see if the circumstances offer one of the many exemptions allowing admitting hearsay evidence.

Nobody's sleeping through several gunshots, pretty much point-blank


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:32 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm
Posts: 312
Sarlacc83 wrote:
irocdave wrote:

I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.



Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/whitlock-aaron-hernandez-byproduct-of-society-not-aberration-tony-soprano-jay-z-gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.

Only reason this article makes sense is if no father figure is in place that actually is a father figure. Sugar coat it all you want but if AH dad put his foot down / in his ass for being a sub human he may have turned out differently. This opens Pandora's box with parenting. Some kids are super sensitive, others need more immediate physical influence to get them to straighten up. I was raised in a physical administration parenting situation. I still resent it, but I knew what was coming when I did something epically stupid in my teenage years.
This ass clown deserves what's coming, don't make excuses for him and don't let Whitlock influence you. I have read a lot of his articles and tend to agree with him for the most part. In this instance, I don't and never will. Listening to below human music is NO excuse for this type of lifestyle. If some one is not capable of understanding the concept of valuing human life in todays society then they do not have a part in society. With this being said, why the hell should me, my wife, my sons PAY TAXES to keep this animal alive? This person serves no purpose in the human experience, rather they diminish the experience.

If you disagree please explain why you see this differently. Starting off with blaming me our anyone who isn't directly related to this sub human will generate a direct response from me....I am not raising my sons with this BS....it would be much easier on me to run away, loosen my OBLIGATION etc. But I don't BECUASE it's what being a FATHER is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm
Posts: 312
Don't buy in to the bullshit. Raising your kids is hard work. Blaming some one else is just that, blaming some one else. If your kid is that hard headed and logic doesn't work, then, well, you know what you have to do as a father. I grew up with that. Guess what? It worked. Don't cower to this crap. If music, or rather studio made soundtracks over layed with gangster ghetto tough talk turns you on then I guess Whitlock is right. Who the hell finds artistic quality in that? If you do, have you ever driven through Compton or Stockton on a Friday night? You will feel like an animal in the zoo. You will also appreciate your cage. This gangster / ANIMAL mentality is what's at issue. in Whitlock's article. I have seen this in person more times than I care to admit. These ANIMALS need to be put down. Just like AH's life needs to snuffed out. Why should this guy live to a ripe old age in prison ( funded by families like mine) when he snuffed out 1 or several more lives just so he could "keep it real". Screw him and the rest of you that think this is acceptable. May as well toss in the NAACP, they have decided to jump on the media gravy train that is AH. Go figure, a Hispanic killed a African American and look who's side they took. It's all about morons that want to pick up the torches and blame some one else.

Anyone else see the hypocrisy?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:03 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Covington, Washington
Hey irocdave, AH's father died due to a complication with surgery when he was a teenager. AH seems to be a sociopath anyway, and all the putting your foot down most likely wouldn't have made much difference in regard to his lack of value for other's lives.

The F-bomb is taboo outside the Shack or PWR forums. He needs to pay the ultimate price once the 12 good folks vote their conscience.

Other than that, have at it.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Sidney Rice 2011-2013 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobcatHawk, CurryStopstheRuns, VB Hawk and 11 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.