Wilson wouldn't wear...

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is all Seahawks all the time, haha, glad he's not our quarterback what a tool.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Pants on da ground, pants on da ground, lookin like fool wit yo pants on da ground.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You forgot....

4. Droopy drawers.

Nice of him to let us check out his green Fruit of the Looms wasn't it? So tasteful.

kearly

Reaction score
As much fun as it is to mock Kaepernick, I actually admire the guy for just having fun with his life. He's enjoying being young. I wish I had made as much of my 20s, personally.

KCHawkGirl":rfjcjlq1 said:
Nice of him to let us check out his green Fruit of the Looms wasn't it? So tasteful.

I think everyone else noticed this in a millisecond, but didn't want to sound gay by pointing it out. :)

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
kearly":2vaab7em said:
As much fun as it is to mock Kaepernick, I actually admire the guy for just having fun with his life. He's enjoying being young. I wish I had made as much of my 20s, personally.

I hope he enjoys the hell out of his life - dancing on the beach, going to the clubs, driving his lambo, kissing his biceps in the mirror. Meanwhile, Russell will be in the film room...

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
If i was a nfl superstar... i would be hanging out with 9s and 10s. Anyone else notice this guys taste in putang?

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it's just a hat and he's just a dude trying to live.

Glorified cause he's a star sports player. Nothing says he's in support for another NFL team to me, it's just for fashion.

That snakeskin brim is alright though.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok you say that because it's a Dolphins hat, what would be said if it was a Seahawks hat?

Would you state the same thing if Wilson was wearing a Steelers hat also?

Dismas

Reaction score
I live in Reno, and always liked Kap. He was a stud at UNR, and I did hope the Seahawks would pick him up .. . but.

Saggy ass pants with the skivvies hangin out, and wearin the hat with the brim flat . . . those are 2 of the 5 prime indicators of being a douchebag.

(the other 3, if you care: Frosted tips, spiked hair, douchey chin fuzz with nothing on the lip)

BadGuy711

Reaction score
Dismas":151zkgn1 said:
Saggy ass pants with the skivvies hangin out, and wearin the hat with the brim flat . . . those are 2 of the 5 prime indicators of being a douchebag.

(the other 3, if you care: Frosted tips, spiked hair, douchey chin fuzz with nothing on the lip)

Missed one. Wearing sunglasses in Malls.

zhawk

Reaction score
pants the ground, pants on the ground.... wish he'd wear his unipants around his knees. :49ersmall: