Most hated NFL player, and why..

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Just reading up on this Colin Kaepernick hat situation, and it got me wondering, am I wrong for despising this guy as much as I do ? Put aside the fact he's a 49er, I don't think you have to be a Seahawk fan to get irked by his actions. I myself can't name another QB that kisses his biceps after touchdowns. Or in pics when he buys a nice car. Or wears other teams hats and blames it on "swag". The guys overall cockiness is just ridiculous. Peyton Manning is my all-time fav player and these guys could not be more different. Kaepernick has all the potential in the world on the field, but boy is this kid a goof sometimes !

Who is your most hated NFL player, and why ?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
In before this is moved to the NFL forum. :th2thumbs:

Cartire

Reaction score
NFL Nation incoming. But regardless, I could care less about Kaep and his hats. It phases me none, nor should it phase anyone. The kid is about to step into a multi-million dollar deal in the next couple years if he can stay productive and healthy and hes years younger then me. He can wear whatever hat and pose nude for whoever all he wants. Seems to be working for him so far.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There are so many worse players out there than Kaepernick. The Steelers, for instance, loaded up on hateable people like Roethlisberger and James Harrison.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I actually think the hat thing is the only issue i have with him.

All the other things, meh dont care if he were on some AFC team it wouldn't matter how often he kissed his biceps.

The hat thing though, I just think that is completely hosed. I don't think it's an over-reaction at all for fans to call him out on that one. When you're part of a team you don't wear the hat of another team. Period. There is no discussion about "why". you just don't, and if you need a reason not too, you're a jackoff.

Say what you want too about his cockiness and his tattoos and all that junk, he was a 4.0 student in HS and graduated from college without having to go back which is something a lot of NFL players don't bother doing.

The hat thing though man, you have to make several decisions to purchase the hat, put the hat on your head, go out in public, and instagram some pictures of yourself. I don't get it. There is a lack of pride in the team you're part of there, no matter what you say about it.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He's just a supremely douchey frat boy who happened to be an amazing athlete.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I have absolutely no issue with Kaeperstank, the guy is just having fun like anyone else and hasn't done anything wrong. He is choosing to live pretty loose, basically like I do, but with money and fame. I like his story.

I hate guys like Leonard Little, Bill Romanowski, Lawrence Taylor. Cromartie and his 9000 kids that won't grow up with a father that can dedicate time to them. Anyone like Hernandez.

KK84

Reaction score
Yep, I'm no Klapperdink fan, but players like Rapistburger, Hines ward, Ray Lewis, and Michael Vick rank far higher on my hate list.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Probably Vick and Rapistbergler

When I see people wear their jerseys, I honestly don't understand... how on Earth could you put those guys names on your back? Sick.

bigcc

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ee4vyff said:
Kelly Jennings or Julius Jones still in the league?

I remember wishing terreal bierra would get injured while watching him...... worst player I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing on the hawks. If you had told me then that he'd end up being in prison for murder I wouldn't have been surprised.

hawker84

Reaction score
KK84":292ega19 said:
Yep, I'm no Klapperdink fan, but players like Rapistburger, Hines ward, Ray Lewis, and Michael Vick rank far higher on my hate list.

What Hines Ward do?

Deangelo Hall, can't stand his punk a**.
Cam Newton's right there as well.
PacMan Jones, just a straight thug.

Deon Sanders, TO, Michael Irvin, Ocho Sucko, back in the day.

Not a Fan of Kap in any way, i appreciate his talent and physical attributes, but that's as far as it goes.

but i can think of at least a dozen players i can't stand far more than him.

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
wasn't the Kapernick kissing his bicep in front of a jaguar for an advertisement? i dont ding him for that

People like Gronk, mike vick, rothlisberger, brady, eli manning, cromartie, cortland finnegan, cam newton, aaron rodgers,
Ndamukong Suh, Bart scott, richie incognito, and jay cutler.

arrogance and/or assholes
there are worse than kaepernickl lol

Treefiddy

Reaction score
NFL_Football2013":12hprgyr said:
wasn't the Kapernick kissing his bicep in front of a jaguar for an advertisement? i dont ding him for that

People like Gronk, mike vick, rothlisberger, brady, eli manning, cromartie, cortland finnegan, cam newton, aaron rodgers,
Ndamukong Suh, Bart scott, richie incognito, and jay cutler.

arrogance and/or assholes
there are worse than kaepernickl lol
Gronk is hilarious, and I have no hate for Aaron Rodgers.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
That big rapist idiot in Pitt is on top of my list...the guy is scum.

TF is fun to talk trash about because he's a rival, but there are plenty of d-bags in the world just like him.

KK84

Reaction score
hawker84":dso6z9ba said:
KK84":dso6z9ba said:

What Hines Ward do?

Unlike the others, it's not because of who he was as a person, it was because as a player he could literally get away with murder on the field and never get called for it.

Latest posts