Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:31 am
  • Hawk Strap wrote:
    Alkasquawlik wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:Translation, your to stupid to follow. Don't worry about it. It was obvious you don't have an answer and nowit's obvious you don't have a clue.


    lol, irony.

    You know, that whole people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks and whatnot..


    Are you the boys that have been whack in' it in my tool shed?


    Caught me. I painted your walls milk white.
    User avatar
    Alkasquawlik
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 27
    Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 am
  • RichNhansom wrote:Heidi you live in a fantasy world. We will see this year if your coach is any good or not. I don't care what he has done so far, longevity is the most important feature a coach can have and Harbaugh has never shown it at any level as a coach. If you rookie class ( that is already having altercations with the vets) is like last year your going down in burning flames.

    The fact they are grabbing our cast off's and making trades for repeat offenders should have you worried also. I know you want to believe nothing could ever go wrong but I have a feeling we will see real soon that your coach and team are a lot more mortal than you fans want to believe.

    ItchyHandsOn - true to a certain extent these are projections. All I was saying is simply that Russell would have been better if he was with us, but I also said Bevel and Pete are one hell of a coach to get Russell and develop him the way they have developed him. A lot of the Seattle Success last year was because of that QB you have there. He's probably top 5 if not not top 10 in the NFL right now. That is saying a lot about your coaching staff.

    I totally understand your bias on these boards and respect it. I wouldn't expect any less from any of the boards either. I expect that when I go to the Pats boards or to the Green Bay boards. So this is not something new to me. Bias is ok with me, smack talk is ok with me, but I just don't engage in it a lot. I'd rather talk football and matchups.
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 351
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 am
  • Giedi wrote:
    I totally understand your bias on these boards and respect it. I wouldn't expect any less from any of the boards either. I expect that when I go to the Pats boards or to the Green Bay boards. So this is not something new to me. Bias is ok with me, smack talk is ok with me, but I just don't engage in it a lot. I'd rather talk football and matchups.


    Child Please...

    You spend more time displaying bias than most fan bases combined. Every ounce of it backed by opinion and perception. You are one of the biggest tools on the Niner board and you singlehandedly destroy any reasonable commentary made by other Niners fans by preaching rhetoric. You post a few remarks here that don't have "Harbaugh Owns Cheat Carroll and that is why the Hawks will never win" or "The Chickens are a 9-7 team, because all of them cheat and take steroids" or some other reach at the demise of the Seahawks based from ZERO and you think you can pretend that you don't engage in it a lot?

    You might be off to a reasonable month on this board, but some of us know how truly disconnected you are from reality. At least when I blast the Niners, it is all legitimate. Like Papaki and his Turtle problem, Harbafreak riding a wave of Psychotic episodes through his coaching career and Anthony Davis' membership to the Strawberry Shortcake Tricycle Club.
    The only concern I have and I mean only is that Bevell will get cute and pass even though Lynch is gaining yardage. 1/30/2015 - loaf
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 6338
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Lake Tapps, WA


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Giedi wrote:
    I totally understand your bias on these boards and respect it. I wouldn't expect any less from any of the boards either. I expect that when I go to the Pats boards or to the Green Bay boards. So this is not something new to me. Bias is ok with me, smack talk is ok with me, but I just don't engage in it a lot. I'd rather talk football and matchups.


    Child Please...

    You spend more time displaying bias than most fan bases combined. Every ounce of it backed by opinion and perception. You are one of the biggest tools on the Niner board and you singlehandedly destroy any reasonable commentary made by other Niners fans by preaching rhetoric. You post a few remarks here that don't have "Harbaugh Owns Cheat Carroll and that is why the Hawks will never win" or "The Chickens are a 9-7 team, because all of them cheat and take steroids" or some other reach at the demise of the Seahawks based from ZERO and you think you can pretend that you don't engage in it a lot?

    You might be off to a reasonable month on this board, but some of us know how truly disconnected you are from reality. At least when I blast the Niners, it is all legitimate. Like Papaki and his Turtle problem, Harbafreak riding a wave of Psychotic episodes through his coaching career and Anthony Davis' membership to the Strawberry Shortcake Tricycle Club.

    Loafo my budde! :) good to see your phosphers on this board. Yeah on the 49ers boards I do mention things that might irritate the Seahawk fans there. Here, I'm on my best behavior. :D As for disconnection from reality, I am not ashamed to admit I don't subscribe to the Seattle Seahawk reality - that's for sure. I'd rather talks Seahawks here than the other team, don't you? I think your O Line has good athletes but lack depth. I don't know if you have any depth behind Russell. Your defensive linemen are unproven - as is the 49ers. You have excellent defensive backs which easily outclasses the 49ers backfield players. I think you have pretty good depth at RB. I don't think Marshawn has to worry about any suspensions considering one of the 49er players didn't even get charged. I'd rather talk about those than the other team here.

    Anyway carry on buddie. I enjoy your posts here and also on the 49er boards.
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 351
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:53 pm
  • RichNhansom wrote:The fact they are grabbing our cast off's and making trades for repeat offenders should have you worried also. I know you want to believe nothing could ever go wrong but I have a feeling we will see real soon that your coach and team are a lot more mortal than you fans want to believe.


    This is kind of a stretch. The Seahawks have 49ers cast offs: Michael Robinson, Chris Maragos, Brett Swain... Sure, these guys aren't influential players on your team but neither are the scrubs we signed from your roster. These acquisitions are for depth purposes including Eric Wright. Wright would have competed for a 4th or 5th CB role. Wow, that's really going to shake up the locker room.
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:55 pm
  • Giedi wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    Giedi wrote:
    I totally understand your bias on these boards and respect it. I wouldn't expect any less from any of the boards either. I expect that when I go to the Pats boards or to the Green Bay boards. So this is not something new to me. Bias is ok with me, smack talk is ok with me, but I just don't engage in it a lot. I'd rather talk football and matchups.


    Child Please...

    You spend more time displaying bias than most fan bases combined. Every ounce of it backed by opinion and perception. You are one of the biggest tools on the Niner board and you singlehandedly destroy any reasonable commentary made by other Niners fans by preaching rhetoric. You post a few remarks here that don't have "Harbaugh Owns Cheat Carroll and that is why the Hawks will never win" or "The Chickens are a 9-7 team, because all of them cheat and take steroids" or some other reach at the demise of the Seahawks based from ZERO and you think you can pretend that you don't engage in it a lot?

    You might be off to a reasonable month on this board, but some of us know how truly disconnected you are from reality. At least when I blast the Niners, it is all legitimate. Like Papaki and his Turtle problem, Harbafreak riding a wave of Psychotic episodes through his coaching career and Anthony Davis' membership to the Strawberry Shortcake Tricycle Club.

    Loafo my budde! :) good to see your phosphers on this board. Yeah on the 49ers boards I do mention things that might irritate the Seahawk fans there. Here, I'm on my best behavior. :D As for disconnection from reality, I am not ashamed to admit I don't subscribe to the Seattle Seahawk reality - that's for sure. I'd rather talks Seahawks here than the other team, don't you? I think your O Line has good athletes but lack depth. I don't know if you have any depth behind Russell. Your defensive linemen are unproven - as is the 49ers. You have excellent defensive backs which easily outclasses the 49ers backfield players. I think you have pretty good depth at RB. I don't think Marshawn has to worry about any suspensions considering one of the 49er players didn't even get charged. I'd rather talk about those than the other team here.

    Anyway carry on buddie. I enjoy your posts here and also on the 49er boards.


    They have TJax and Brady Quinn behind Russell. Better depth than the 49ers. Their DLine are proven vets. Sure, they don't have a lot of experience together in Seattle's scheme but it's not like they are throwing rookies out there.
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 pm
  • The O-line also has good depth with experienced players. If Carpenter stays healthy between Okung and Unger we may have a pro bowl caliber left side and even if he doesn't McQuiton could be a starter on most teams. Right side has several good players competing for the starting role including Moffet and Sweezy. Our depth at tackle isn't dominant behind Okung and Giacamini but McQuiston can and has played tackle with decent results.

    Beyond the personel we have Tom Cable who has grown that line leaps and bounds year over year.

    Reality is we are pretty stacked all over at starter and depth and in case you haven't noticed we hardly even talk about the rookies. That could be more ammunition.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4221
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


Re: Krapperdink as the Hawks QB or...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 pm
  • Fans are all ridiculously biased. If we had Kaep, and SF had Wilson, we'd be forced to convince ourselves that Kaep's obnoxious behavior was cool and that Wilson was a boring robot. We'd be all about Kaep's athleticism and trying to detract from Wilson and harp on his size. That's just what fans do. They are the least objective when it comes to being just and fair in evaluating players on their team and their hated rivals.

    That all said, I am so thankful that we have Russ and not that Jersey Shore looking bafoon. ;) #NoTimeToSleep over #TheHatsGottaMatchMyBoxers any day of the week.
    User avatar
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 4714
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am
    Location: Seattle, WA


Previous


It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
cron