Look who has the top two biggest-selling jerseys as of now

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oops, missed this. (I'd stop drinking, but hey, it's getting late on a Saturday night.) I don't care how Wilson's jersey sells, personally.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
And that is a good example of why the schedule landed so rediculously lopsided. The Niners are the leagues most profitable franchise right now in a billion dollar industry. If the Niners fall back to their norm those sales dip unless they are replaced with an equally marketable franchise which doesn't exist in the NFC west.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1rqljj0c said:
And that is a good example of why the schedule landed so rediculously lopsided. The Niners are the leagues most profitable franchise right now in a billion dollar industry. If the Niners fall back to their norm those sales dip unless they are replaced with an equally marketable franchise which doesn't exist in the NFC west.

Wouldn't count on that happening as long as Harbaugh is in charge, as "the norm" since he arrived has been making deep playoff runs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NinerLifer":217c0oke said:
RichNhansom":217c0oke said:

Wouldn't count on that happening as long as Harbaugh is in charge, as "the norm" since he arrived has been making deep playoff runs.
I would.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Johnny":2pkbdx3v said:
JSeahawks":2pkbdx3v said:
They must not have started making Tim Tebow's Patriot jersey yet. That will be #1 with a bullet.

That's probably what all the Hernandez jerseys were exchanged for, so those don't count as sales :D

That's right. All those bandwagoners looking for a jersey to represent the tattooed gangsta look found the last guy to be a little too hardcore.

Time to roll with the pretender this time.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3hif701b said:
RichNhansom":3hif701b said:

I'm not big on the whole schedule fixing thing, but to call Harbafreak's two seasons as "the norm" is a laugher.

He has 1 more playoff win than Carroll in the same number of playoff chances. It isn't like he has gone to the playoffs 5 years straight or anything close to the run that Walsh and Seifert put together. 2 seasons... that's funny stuff Lifer.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":sna2ausi said:
NinerLifer":sna2ausi said:
RichNhansom":sna2ausi said:

I'm not big on the whole schedule fixing thing, but to call Harbafreak's two seasons as "the norm" is a laugher.

He has 1 more playoff win than Carroll in the same number of playoff chances. It isn't like he has gone to the playoffs 5 years straight or anything close to the run that Walsh and Seifert put together. 2 seasons... that's funny stuff Lifer.
I assume your wife thinks you're as sexy as I think you are? This answer to the previous post is pure subtle and factual and I hope to answer trolls so respectfully myself in a year or two.:)

Latest posts