KEEPING IT FRESH KAEPERNICK STYLE

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Nice collection. Didn't see anything super impressive, but pretty big collection indeed.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
He can be good on the field, but the SF fans must be holding their collective breath.

Marvin49

Reaction score

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Marvin49":1o9v0148 said:
-The Glove-":1o9v0148 said:
SoHo9erFan":1o9v0148 said:
Good article. Makes me like him and understand him a little bit better.

I just wish this infatuation with all things Kap and 9ers would stop on this forum. There's more Kap threads then RW threads, it seems.

I've been sayin' that for a long time.
Is this post necessary? Come on dude.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
It is absolutely necessary - early and often. The only thing I like about Kap is his tats. Does he have to look down at his arm to remind himself not to be afraid? What a pussy. He needs to be lookin down at that tat when we get his ass in the Qwest - hopefully in the NFC Championship game.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Why all the Kap post? This is the single most impactful person between the Hawks and the Superbowl this year. If he plays poorly the Hawks skate to the big game (over statement but you get my point) I do care who he is, what he is doing, and how he is playing. I’ll pay as much attention to this dude this year as I will Wilson because he matters to us.

Seeing this video makes me happy..happy.. happy

Oh and I wish him the best 

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1coexw2z said:
Marvin49":1coexw2z said:
-The Glove-":1coexw2z said:
Good article. Makes me like him and understand him a little bit better.

I just wish this infatuation with all things Kap and 9ers would stop on this forum. There's more Kap threads then RW threads, it seems.

Huh? I was agreeing with him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marvin49":18jcm1wv said:
SoHo9erFan":18jcm1wv said:
Marvin49":18jcm1wv said:

At least we've got a good example about how dissent among the 49er ranks when it comes to Papaki will not be tolerated, even if it was based off a mistake.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
I have to say Kaepernick is kind of fascinating. He's like what would happen if Turtle from entourage had world class athletic skills.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":1y5ydfxk said:
I have to say Kaepernick is kind of fascinating. He's like what would happen if Turtle from entourage had world class athletic skills.
:mrgreen:
haha that's funny, and pretty accurate (except maybe a combo of Turtle / Vince), but still, he's a different dude for sure...

All I care about is his performance on the field, if he keeps that up, then it's all good with me. Now that includes being available, so no suspensions, and minimal injuries. I think fans on both sides really care way too much about what he does on his spare time... don't care, as long as it's not compromising our changes at winning.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":1654rst5 said:

Turtle...here we go again... :34853_doh:

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3nxvpqhg said:
Marvin49":3nxvpqhg said:

At least we've got a good example about how dissent among the 49er ranks when it comes to Papaki will not be tolerated, even if it was based off a mistake.
No, I just don't see the point of Marvin49's post. It just makes 49ers fans sound whiny.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":3030ew17 said:
Sarlacc83":3030ew17 said:
Marvin49":3030ew17 said:

No, I just don't see the point of Marvin49's post. It just makes 49ers fans sound whiny.

lol. OK. I'll try not to agree with him next time. SMDH.