Jaguars claim Seahawks UDFA Ray Polk

drdiags

Reaction score
Go on vacation for a week and just found out my "Adopt a rookie" didn't even make it to training camp. Dang it!

@JohnOehser The Jaguars have signed S Ray Polk, a rookie free agent who was released by the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday. #Jaguars

MooseKnuckle

Reaction score
fr1qyq.jpg

rideaducati

Reaction score
Damn... All of the safeties on the Jags roster are rookies except for one guy that has been in the league for three years. Polk might start over there.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":1dfm60rk said:
Go on vacation for a week and just found out my "Adopt a rookie" didn't even make it to training camp. Dang it!

@JohnOehser The Jaguars have signed S Ray Polk, a rookie free agent who was released by the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday. #Jaguars
Personally I would like to know why you didn't use the sarcasm emoticon? It makes the joke much harder to get you understand?

I just refuse to take you seriously in this unique situation without a sarcasm emoticon. Sorry.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3eln1amw said:
drdiags":3eln1amw said:

Personally I would like to know why you didn't use the sarcasm emoticon? It makes the joke much harder to get you understand?

If you kept up on the adopt-a-rookie thread, I stated that I was pulling for Polk, who I figured would get cut early, thus saving me the anguish of pulling for a player only to have him cut before the regular season. Not sure why I need to put some cheezy emoticons around this stuff.

I figure you have been around long enough to know the drill anyway. Yes, I was joking around for those that need a hint.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well I did not follow the AaRt. But yes I was yanking your chain because I am bored here in Kansas City. So to entertain myself I thought I would be helpful to our 49er contingent.:)

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":30ypsirp said:
Well I did not follow the AaRt. But yes I was yanking your chain because I am bored here in Kansas City. So to entertain myself I thought I would be helpful to our 49er contingent.:)

Glad to help out where I can. Smile.