Greg Jennings comments on Aaron Rodgers

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This is good. Sounds like Rodgers is an egotistical douche that thinks he's perfect. It's funny, prior to the Fail Mary game, I liked Rodgers. Then he whined like a schoolgirl in front of the media several times, doing an excellent impression of a petulant man-child, and I stopped liking him.

Keep it coming, Jennings.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... e-pointed/

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I liked Rodgers before that game too. His whining after that game was just pathetic. Can't stand that guy now and I'm glad Jennings said something.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol I had enough of Rodgers after the 2011 Season, NOW we got more proof that he's a douchebag.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I kind of already had that impression prior to the Seahawks game. Early in the 1st quarter he scrambled about 4 yards for a 1st down and made a little handgun shooting motion with his finger. Really Aaron? Is that your lil six shooter there? That's cute, are you 12?

Subzero717

Reaction score
I like the comments. "If he exacts his revenge against the Vikes the way he did the 9ers in the playoffs for not drafting him then the Vikes should be fine."

kearly

Reaction score
I still very much like Rodgers, but that said I love douchebag QBs. Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, every elite QB is at least a little douchey in some way, if you know how to find it. And in the case of Kaepernick, he has reality TV written all over him. It's great. And now that I'm used to it, I love the Jim Harbaugh douche-a-rama sideshow.

Sherman's, well, he's not a douche, but he's something in that vicinity. And we love him for it. I would hate it if Sherman started behaving himself tomorrow. The WWE styled motor mouth he's got just elevates his awesomeness to a higher level.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Nah Rodgers will always be a douche in my book as well, after his six shooters at the clink. Whats really funny is how many times he got knocked into the turf after that. He was done with any little dances after the second quarter.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
They're both douches. Rodgers is a douche for many things, including making a public bet and not being a good sport and keep his end. Also his comments made in defense of Braun made him look like a fool. I understand defending your buddy, but don't make any claims unless you know everything he puts in his body.

Jennings is a douche because he got butthurt over a joke some exteammates made. He's obviously still butthurt because he keeps taking little jabs at them.

Oh and also he's a douche for trying to fight BB and getting taking down. Twice!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Jennings is going to wish he still played with Rogers when Ponder starts throwing 'real' passes, I.e. interceptions.

That said, the QB worship in Wisconsin is absolutely sickening so it's no surprise to me if Rodgers thinks he's a god among men. He gets told that by everyone in that godforsaken state.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3iw0weoo said:
That said, the QB worship in Wisconsin is absolutely sickening so it's no surprise to me if Rodgers thinks he's a god among men. He gets told that by everyone in that godforsaken state.

That effect is mitigated due to the fact that no Packers players live in Wisconsin except during football season, during which they're largely busy a lot of the time. :lol: