A.P......Players use HGH

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This is news? I would bet serious money he's among them. It wouldn't be surprising if 50-75% of the NFL is using HGH.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":mpe02hu9 said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9512026/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-certain-players-using-hgh
I didn't click on the link, but I can guarantee that AP used HGH in his world record recovery from that injury. As has Bob III.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1j78u66i said:
Largent80":1j78u66i said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9512026/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-certain-players-using-hgh
I didn't click on the link, but I can guarantee that AP used HGH in his world record recovery from that injury. As has Bob III.
To be fair I would add Chris Clemons among that, along with Suggs to the list no question. And when Crabtree suddenly shows up in October or November excuse my skepticism.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1uuy15ol said:
Sports Hernia":1uuy15ol said:
Largent80":1uuy15ol said:
To be fair I would add Chris Clemons among that, along with Suggs to the list no question. And when Crabtree suddenly shows up in October or November excuse my skepticism.
Can't argue that.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Who cares?! Please don't turn the NFL into a league that's only concerned with getting the players.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CPHawk":31gtei6k said:
Who cares?! Please don't turn the NFL into a league that's only concerned with getting the players.

I'd rather have a largely "junk-free" league than one where everyone's putting a ton of crap into their bodies all the time to turn into supermen. What's next in 10-15 years, bionic implants? :roll: Let's keep it semi-realistic, IMO.

CPHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1utnigs9 said:
CPHawk":1utnigs9 said:

I'd rather have a largely "junk-free" league than one where everyone's putting a ton of crap into their bodies all the time to turn into supermen. What's next in 10-15 years, bionic implants? :roll: Let's keep it semi-realistic, IMO.

HGH has been around since the 20's, you can't believe NFL players haven't been using it and other hormones since that time? Lyle Lazado wasn't the only player in the 80 injecting himself, he was just the freak who refused to cycle safely and used hgh strait from dead cadavers.

I know for a fact the Steelers of the 70s where given roids by the team dr.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Actually I am torn about the issue it's just that I accept the truth of the current situation. IRo has a good point it's just that I know that I don't fully agree with it. I want my Supermen and am willing to ignore some things to a point.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Let the players use PEDs. I want a good product which means getting the most out of the players. If many or most athletes use them anyway, then the current ban on PEDs isn't fair against players who feel obligated to follow the rules. If they are allowed then everyone has the choice to use them or not without any consequences either way.