Aldon Smith gets drunk and fired shots towards others

Pstark3

Reaction score
Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_RealUpdates 40m
#49ers LB Aldon Smith repeatedly illegally fired shots toward others attending a party after he consumed significant quantities of alcohol

You'll never party that hard

pinksheets

Reaction score
At least Justin Smith wasn't there holding anybody so he couldn't connect.

rlkats

Reaction score
Is this a seperate issue from the law suit or is it the same thing????

Subzero717

Reaction score
If it involves members of any California law enforcement agency they can make any truth they want.

HansGruber

Reaction score
pinksheets":1553rqrx said:
At least Justin Smith wasn't there holding anybody so he couldn't connect.

I just laughed like Michael Jackson

drdiags

Reaction score
So this is just a lawsuit and not a prosecution. There shouldn't be any fines or suspensions coming from the Commish. He might have a talk with Smith but since it has been awhile, NFL Security has given the Commish all the information already and I doubt anything comes of this. Even if Smith loses the lawsuit.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
NFL will probably and should investigate this further. Key thing is this is all alleged, so innocent until proven guilty.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Well...

1) This happened LAST offseason. Its already over from a legal and I suspect NFL perspective
2) This is a CIVIL suit, not a criminal suit. Aldon is not "in big trouble"
3) I call big fat BS on the whole thing.

This was a year and a half ago and the guy sues NOW on the eve of the NFL season? Aldon was stabbed breaking up a fight, but now he's a gunman? Where was the legal proceeding right after? Why didn't the police press charges?

Dude wants money. Kinda convenient that the only 2 guys with large bank accounts were the guys shooting guns. It even says Delanie fired his gun at other people wich seems totally out of character.

You guys can have your fun, but this one stinks bad. Dude just wants money and only way he can do so is sue the only people at the party wealthy enough to pay him off.

Marvin49

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2sjvevbn said:
NFL will probably and should investigate this further. Key thing is this is all alleged, so innocent until proven guilty.

There is no "proven guilty". Its a civil suit. Guy just wants money.

Marvin49

Reaction score
drdiags":fhgca1bh said:
So this is just a lawsuit and not a prosecution. There shouldn't be any fines or suspensions coming from the Commish. He might have a talk with Smith but since it has been awhile, NFL Security has given the Commish all the information already and I doubt anything comes of this. Even if Smith loses the lawsuit.

Correct.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Pstark3":9bnadzr4 said:
Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_RealUpdates 40m
#49ers LB Aldon Smith repeatedly illegally fired shots toward others attending a party after he consumed significant quantities of alcohol

You'll never party that hard

I like how this dumba$$ left out the word "allegedly". I'm talking about the tweet BTW, not the OP.

Niners94

Reaction score
If he actually fired shots, wouldn't the police have known about this already? Kind of fishy when nothing has come out about Aldon firing shots until more than a year later in a law suit.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Niners94":3c9d8kxo said:
If he actually fired shots, wouldn't the police have known about this already? Kind of fishy when nothing has come out about Aldon firing shots until more than a year later in a law suit.

Not exactly. The "no snitching" culture is still prevalent in some communities. It's similar to Hernandez's friend getting shot in the face, refusing to cooperate with police, and then suing Hernandez for millions.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
If this was a Seahawk player, you Niner homers would already be declaring him guilty and acting high and mighty about it. Don't deny it.