Broncos/Pats

rsm650

Reaction score
Didn't see a discussion thread yet. Could this game be the last P.Manning vs Brady...?

EDIT: JGfromtheNW says to go to nflstream.nbcsports.com for a free HD stream if you don't have access to TV

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
New England really have done a great job destroying the offense around Brady.

What a waste. Probably cost them a legit shot at a couple more rings. Brady should be fuming.

hawk45

Reaction score
Stevan Ridley with a costly fumble again, returned for six by the Bronco defense. Last game I watched he did it in, Belicheck sat him for about a half and then let him back on the field. We'll see how long he sits this time.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Just in case anyone doesn't know, NBC streams SNF free on their website.

I hope this is ok to link, as it is free.

Mods feel free to edit if so.

nflstream.nbcsports.com/‎

Crizilla

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2tfy2w6g said:
Just in case anyone doesn't know, NBC streams SNF free on their website.

I hope this is ok to link, as it is free.

Mods feel free to edit if so.

nflstream.nbcsports.com/‎

awesome thanks

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
theENGLISHseahawk":1mou0tlw said:
New England really have done a great job destroying the offense around Brady.

What a waste. Probably cost them a legit shot at a couple more rings. Brady should be fuming.

They have definitely mismanaged the WR position, especially trading Welker for Amendola because Belicheck wanted to be petty. I give them a pass for taking a chance on Aaron Hernandez's dumb ass and having that pan out poorly.

I think Belicheck needs to get called out for his utter mismanagement of the secondary, however. Drafting Tavon Wilson, a seventh-round guy by most accounts, in the second round, and then getting nothing out of him is one of his more egregious moves. Aqib Talib is about the only decent move the Patriots have made on that part of the team.

hawk45

Reaction score
Tidal wave of turnovers here, looks like this will be number 3 after the review. This game could get ugly in a hurry. Manning has barely left the bench and he's already up big.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
The Patriots seem to be able to find and sign the right free agents rather than draft the right players on defense. Given how late they have drafted over the years, its hard to consistently replenish the talent supply.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Pats really miss Wilfork, Broncos aren't exactly world beaters on the offensive line and they are working the Patriots over on this runs up the middle.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qeyxo5v said:
I can't believe that hit to the head on Blount's fumble wasn't flagged. Wow.

If it was a QB, the man would've been ejected.