Niners v DC

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
This is going to be a QB battle for the ages, DC's phenom vs the next coming of Joe Montana.

Is anyone going to watch this crap fest?

dbmack

Reaction score
Yes, because mr dbmack is also a 49er fan. I'm rooting for the other team though.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain that Kapernick will have a quick and sudden improvement in his ability to play quarterback against one of the worst pass defense teams in the league. Only way I see the Redskins being able to keep it close is if RG3 and Alfred Morris have great games.

RedAlice

Reaction score
i'm watching.

I always root for Washington to lose this year. Have to want what is best for the Rams, and I don't see the playoffs as an option this year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Natethegreat":33mzrcjo said:
I'm pretty certain that Kapernick will have a quick and sudden improvement in his ability to play quarterback against one of the worst pass defense teams in the league. Only way I see the Redskins being able to keep it close is if RG3 and Alfred Morris have great games.

RG and Morris won't. Niners win and get all cocky before they play us.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I have a seven point lead in my fantasy game... my opponent has Kaepernick.

Go Skins.

Erebus

Reaction score
Thanks to STL having Washington's first round pick, I think it makes a Redskins win doubly important for us. Hurt the Rams draft position and the 49ers playoff chances all at once. Go skins.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Erebus":fahjyoa3 said:
Thanks to STL having Washington's first round pick, I think it makes a Redskins win doubly important for us. Hurt the Rams draft position and the 49ers playoff chances all at once. Go skins.

smartest Hawk comment I've seen.

and is why I must root for Niners.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I hope Alfred Morris runs for 200 yards and Harbaugh has a stroke on the field after screaming for cake.

Never wish injury on PLAYERS, right?

I just want the 9ers to lose so they completely implode and continue living in the past.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
A skins win helps us so go skins. Right now if they win they may have a chance in the shoddy NFC east.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
RedAlice":39s8ouyv said:
i'm watching.

I always root for Washington to lose this year. Have to want what is best for the Rams, and I don't see the playoffs as an option this year.

Congrats on the win against the Bears. I don't know why you think the Rams are out of it. You have 5 games left and you are playing the teams in front of you and they are playing each other. You can't catch up but you can certainly grab the 6th seed and that New Orleans game could be huge as well.

Axx

Reaction score
Go waahington
even though realistically the niners should win

Hopefully traveling to NO then all the way back to washington will play a factor

hawker84

Reaction score
Skins are going to get violated on national tv. not going to be pretty. Washington's O line is among the worst right now, Aldon and company should feast all night long. They should start Cousins and save Bob from this woodshed beating he's about to take.

Having said that i hope i'm completely wrong, and also thought these words would never come out of my mouth.

Go Skins!!!!!! Any given sunday right???

Erebus

Reaction score
hawker84":127vkidh said:
Washington's O line is among the worst right now, Aldon and company should feast all night long.

Is this based on perception, assumptions, or facts? I don't know a lot of good stats to quantify o-line performance, but according to coldhardfootballfacts.com's Offensive Hogs Index, they have the best o-line in the league. Sorry I can't figure out how to copy a link from my phone, so go to the site and navigate to their Quality Stats if you want to look it up.

The Radish

Reaction score
I agree that the ninnirs will probably run wild against the Redskins. As I said in another forum I think the ninnirs are far from dead and with the talent they have this game should be a gimmie for them.

And ninnir problems are mostly above the shoulders, not talent on the field. I would love to say that Harbaugh has lost this team but am not ready to say that just yet.

All the while hoping the 'Skins win by 40+.

:D

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I think its gonna be skins for dins, and I'm not saying that just because it rhymes.

SF and it won't be close

Barakas

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the field!! Go field, take out some more knees!!

Just kidding....I think....