LOL! Ndamakong Suh fined AGAIN!!!

Should Ndamakong Suh pay for a contract hit on Roger Goodell's kneecaps?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Your mom, dude.

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

mikeak

Reaction score
I believe Favre was the first one to be told that this is not allowed. Point being the rule has been around for awhile...,

OP
OP
rottweiler

rottweiler

Reaction score
mikeak":jvg0yzog said:
I believe Favre was the first one to be told that this is not allowed. Point being the rule has been around for awhile...,

I remember exactly what you're talking about, yeah.

Favre and Warren Sapp were the gesture's two biggest proponents back in the day, 10 or so years ago.

I remember its having gotten to the point that ESPN's Chris Berman loudly, vehemently called on NFL Primetime for both of them to "cut it out" — and that's not a paraphrase. Was literally what Berman said, with exclamation points.

I'm pretty sure Paul Tagliabue was still the Commish the last time we witnessed the rise of the gesture.

I wonder if Roger Goodell would've fined Favre and Sapp, too.

Bet he wouldn't have.

253hawk

Reaction score
It was banned last millennium (1999.) Suh is just stupid.

mikeak

Reaction score
Now on the other hand several Green Bay players were expecting OT2 last week. Clearly not aware of the ridicule that Mcnabb had gone through years ago for the exact same thing. So many times these guys don't know the NFL game the same way fans do. They focus on college games and playing

253hawk

Reaction score
They must not have listened to the ref during the OT coin flip then.

OP
OP
rottweiler

rottweiler

Reaction score
253hawk":1eiigg61 said:
It was banned last millennium (1999.) Suh is just stupid.

I guess I kinda agree with that, yeah.

Dude can't change the way he plays, though.

He's obviously a very emotional player whose fierce game maybe a little too often also comes out in what some might deem unproductive sportsmanship.

I want to be next to a guy like that if I'm in the trenches. I know he's got my back.

I don't want to be next to a guy like that if his behavior hurts our team — either in gameday penalty yards, or in actually being suspended from playing with us in important games.

Is Suh "stupid"?

Prolly so, yeah.

But now that Mr. Goody-Goody has his number, I don't think it'd matter if Suh sent opposing QBs bouquets of roses: he is going to be punished, no matter what he does.

I feel sorry for him, myself.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The throat slash gesture works wonders during fits of road rage. When people see you do it they get the hell away from you.

OrFan

Reaction score
Suh is lucky he has football to earn a living. He is too stupid to make it in the real world.

OP
OP
rottweiler

rottweiler

Reaction score
OrFan":qoeyh7y6 said:
Suh is lucky he has football to earn a living. He is too stupid to make it in the real world.

I don't think that's true.

He may have the temperament of a juvenile delinquent. But he is most certainly not "stupid".

Suh has the mindset of a criminal.

World history is all kinds of jam-packed with criminal mindsets who had genius IQs.

Just because a criminal gets caught breaking a law doesn't make him any less intuitive than someone who has never broken one — or more apropos perhaps, someone who has never been caught breaking one.