Rams starting to spank the Saints

mistaowen

Reaction score
I love it. I want them to get up 21-0 so Brees has to throw 60 passes today for me in fantasy while still losing.

White Knight

Reaction score
The Aints just got tagged for one of the worst PF/defenseless rec penalties ever. Can't believe Carey called it with a straight face.

I hope Pete shows the film of this game to the players before week 17. What a start for the Rammies.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I feel bad for AlaskaSaints fictional wife, probably another bad week for her.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lets hope the Rams team that laid down ad played dead vs the ninnies shows up in Seattle. Probably not a more Jekyll and Hyde team than them.

hawk45

Reaction score
I think the Colts win the award for Jekyll and Hyde team this year but the Rams are close behind.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
If we can beat Arizona, the only thing that would matter against the Rams is no one getting seriously hurt. Just take care of business next week.

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
Not too surprising, the Saints are trash on the road. Brees is not the same player on the road either.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
hawk45":3k1555an said:
I think the Colts win the award for Jekyll and Hyde team this year but the Rams are close behind.

I think the Rams are more true Jekyll and Hyde. Colts were a team that was legit good for a while who has taken a nosedive south. Beating Houston today pretty soundly at home doesn't change that the Colts are a pretty shaky team these days. The Rams can swing wildly from greatness to suck without any particular rhyme or reason.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
With the Panthers having the Falcons in week 17 (albeit on the road), next week's Panthers-Saints game now is almost certainly going to determine who gets the 2 seed in the NFC and thus who is our likeliest opponent in the NFC title game. I, for one, will be rooting for the Saints in that game. We can obviously beat either team and already have, but the Saints seem to be the ones who are a huge fraud outside of their own stadium.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Is it just me or did that Brees TD look remarkably like it didnt break the plane?

Jville

Reaction score
Maybe AlaskaSaints stirred up some bad mojo for the New Orleans Saints

Fudwamper

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1cr47zxh said:
Is it just me or did that Brees TD look remarkably like it didnt break the plane?

That's what I thought the whole time. I don't think he ever broke the plane.