How bout dem Cowboys.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The Outfield":1ledxpyp said:
Doez "Nothing" Bryant
Yeah hearing Aikman and Buck recount how Garrett said he's an awesome team player sounded like so much whistling in the dark to me. He's a me first guy through and through.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":ejnbjyb2 said:
Brutal loss. Dez deserves better than that sorry team.

I'm a bit nervous because don't look now, but the Pack are only a half-game back of the NFCN lead. Do not want Rodgers in the playoffs.
As bad as their D is, Hawks would handle them easily.

Axx

Reaction score
i laughed so hard when buck questioned Jerrys statement about "taking more risks" on defense. Confused because he thought that's the reason why they fired the gambler Rob Ryan.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Gotta love Garrett in his post-game press conference saying he called running plays but Romo checked out of them.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":6xhb733r said:
Gotta love Garrett in his post-game press conference saying he called running plays but Romo checked out of them.
Are those tire tracks on Choko's back from Garrett throwing him under he bus? If true though, don't blame Garrett for doing it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Didn't they say something on Monday about the OC calling plays directly to Romo and Garrett not even hearing it?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
noflyzone":181po7tr said:
Can we adopt Dez, please? We have a really nice home and family!
If you adopt him, you may want to enroll your mom in a self defense class, as this clown beat up his own mother.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sports Hernia":3kor85o9 said:
noflyzone":3kor85o9 said:
Can we adopt Dez, please? We have a really nice home and family!
If you adopt him, you may want to enroll your mom in a self defense class, as this clown beat up his own mother.

You mean his drug dealer mom that abandoned him regularly and abused him when he was a kid? Not condoning the violence, but she ain't baking cookies and getting his childhood room ready when he visits.

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
That was good times if you don't like the Cowboys. I enjoyed every minute of it. NFC North better watch out for the Packers if Rodgers comes back next week. If they win out I think the Pack will take that division.