Who are we gonna play in the Superbowl?

getnasty

Reaction score
Denver, Cincy, and the Pats all looked bad in losses this week. Can't see Indy, Baltimore, Miami, San Diego doing anything. Maybe the Chiefs but i don't think they've beat a good team all year. I'll say Denver, who you got?

KK84

Reaction score
As long as it's not "the guys in the striped shirts", I really don't care who it is.

drdiags

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":35ravcjm said:
Let's get there first! One game at a time please.

I wish we would get there first but I gather many want to prove their faith by "just putting it out there". They relate to our defense and their confidence. I just hope no one goes suicidal if things turn out bogus.

As far as the OP, this was asked recently in a Poll. I picked the Patriots to win the AFC.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1hvm3se1 said:
Glasgow Seahawk":1hvm3se1 said:
Let's get there first! One game at a time please.

I wish we would get there first but I gather many want to prove their faith by "just putting it out there". They relate to our defense and their confidence. I just hope no one goes suicidal if things turn out bogus.

As far as the OP, this was asked recently in a Poll. I picked the Patriots to win the AFC.

I'm trying to stay grounded, one game at a time until we are there. I don't want to be crushed if shit hits the fan. The Atlanta game took me a while to get over.

Atradees

Reaction score
I would like to play Denver because Russell shares the rookie record for touchdowns with Manning. Its a good storyline-also a passing of the guard-to Wilson.

We are virtually assured HFA. I don't see us losing with this defense at home.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
KK84":q3z5r51l said:
As long as it's not "the guys in the striped shirts", I really don't care who it is.
Agreed I don't care who we play once we get there as long as they don't have help. Call clean and evenly. However one game at a time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I know quite a few Broncos fans and Dolphins fans, so out of the list of contenders, I'd really like to beat one of these two teams, but honestly, I couldn't care less about the AFC at the moment. I am excited to watch our Seahawks Clinch the West and #1 seed this weekend at CLINK vs. Cardinals

Largent80

Reaction score
Manning can stand and throw all day, but he aint standing vs. us, he be running and throwin picks.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It will be Denver...and if we play them we will also have to beat the refs too...because Manning is the NFL feel good story this year. Get ready for a lot of defensive related penalties downfield if this game happens....I will be done with the NFL if the officiating is like it was in 2005...

Jase

Reaction score
Cyrus12":by202vxt said:
It will be Denver...and if we play them we will also have to beat the refs too...because Manning is the NFL feel good story this year. Get ready for a lot of defensive related penalties downfield if this game happens....I will be done with the NFL if the officiating is like it was in 2005...

Have to admit this has crossed my mind. I hate having this worry, but it is there nonetheless. Same thing if it is Indy.