After seeing all the empty seats at Heinz Field last night..

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I don't ever want to hear anything from Steelers fans about Seahawk bandwagoners. Talk about a sea of yellow. Seats, that is.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
But but but but I thought they claimed to be the best fans in football???? Silly Front runners!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There were fans in those seats. However, NBC had to edit them out due to the FCC regulations on decency.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The Penguins are no different...when they were losing it was a ghost town and they almost went bankrupt...certain cities will only support winners.

drdiags

Reaction score
Some article said that the fans are in some viewing area, which doesn't make sense but maybe those that have been to the stadium could tell what kind of enclosure at the stadium could hold thousands of fans yet allow them to see the field?

OP
OP
I

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
drdiags":1n3yxywc said:
Some article said that the fans are in some viewing area, which doesn't make sense but maybe those that have been to the stadium could tell what kind of enclosure at the stadium could hold thousands of fans yet allow them to see the field?

That's after the game, when the fans are returned to the zoo.

candyman4881

Reaction score
45,873 was the attendance for the Steelers game - http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331215023

Beyond pathetic for a "football town", on prime time, against a rival, with a team that still has playoff hopes. Heck, the Rams had 55,966 fans against the Seahawks earlier this year with a World Series game being played a mile down the street on MNF.

As a Rams fan, I have seen our share of talk about how we somehow dont support the Rams in St Louis (even though this will be our 10th year in a row without a winning record), yet we had 58,000 in St Louis against the Saints this past weekend even though the Rams are out of the playoff picture. I know in the grand scheme of things, it isnt right for a Rams fan to talk about other team's attendance because I will acknowledge there is an attendance issue with the Rams (#31 of 32 teams) but look who is #30 (Pittsburgh)....so much for a "football town"

Latest posts