Candledump Park

Axx

Reaction score
the 49ers wern't even smart enough to design a stadium to make the noise bounce back down towards the field,

KK84

Reaction score
What's the point of building a stadium that bounces noise if there's virtually no noise to bounce?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Or crank up crowd noise through the PA like NO pathetically did--and we took the record back anyway.

KK84

Reaction score
I wonder if Levi will have signs posted throughout the stadium that say "Sit down and shut up, Please".

HoRneR

Reaction score
KK84":3dnfrbfz said:
I wonder if Levi will have signs posted throughout the stadium that say "Sit down and shut up, Please".

That and if Pete Carroll will actually be able to get a win at this stadium in his NFL career.

Seabhac

Reaction score
KK84":17c4jw0d said:

Excuse me...can you please sit down so my wife can see

Laloosh

Reaction score
HoRneR":3h6rg2nq said:
KK84":3h6rg2nq said:

That and if Pete Carroll will actually be able to get a win at this stadium in his NFL career.

CAMO-COMMANDO-RUSS-TROLL-DOLL-2.jpg

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
That "dump" has been sold out for over 30 straight years. Pretty amazing streak, considering many teams needed a new stadium to begin theirs.

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3deral80 said:
HoRneR":3deral80 said:
KK84":3deral80 said:

ahhhhh. Come on EC. 5 or 6 straight body blows to the 49ers fanbase and one responds and you "troll" him? :D

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Marvin49":2amre631 said:
E.C. Laloosh":2amre631 said:
HoRneR":2amre631 said:
KK84":2amre631 said:

ahhhhh. Come on EC. 5 or 6 straight body blows to the 49ers fanbase and one responds and you "troll" him? :D

I am sure you are fully aware of all the things written on Webzone said about the Hawks. Our posters would all be banned if we duplicated the conversations about your team. Our insults are rated G compared to that fanbase.. :th2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1xoysux6 said:

What can I say? I'm consistent with my inconsistency...

homerun1970":1xoysux6 said:
Very nice Aldon party troll

Lol, didn't occur to me when I picked that one out of a lineup but now that you mention it...

Weadoption

Reaction score
E.C. your avatar is gonna jinx your club....not all ended well for that particular ship.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Weadoption":17h0zrbs said:
E.C. your avatar is gonna jinx your club....not all ended well for that particular ship.

I don't buy into any of that crap. Your avatar is going to jinx your club. Track stars are busted for PEDs, a lot.

HoRneR

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":cp63mm8v said:
HoRneR":cp63mm8v said:
KK84":cp63mm8v said:

haha i see what you did there :p

Weadoption

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3aqg5b2h said:
Weadoption":3aqg5b2h said:

I don't buy into any of that crap. Your avatar is going to jinx your club. Track stars are busted for PEDs, a lot.

I don't buy into it either, but sort of strangely want a jedi-Kapernick avatar nonetheless.
Who is your grenade down the tailpipe weakness?
Is it McQuistan?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":v73gxl4y said:
No it won't because it's the old logo. :)

NINEster

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":23aaez81 said:
Even 49ers agree that it needs to be imploded immediately. Why stop with the stadium, they should consider imploding their team as well :)

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/clark-c ... s-our-dump

I was at the Panther game several weeks back, my first regular season game ever there. Also did a tour a few days later...

It's a POS stadium in terms of congested concession walkways, 3rd world bathrooms, traffic patterns around the field, etc.

As for the field itself, I got to walk on it on a very nice sunny day. It is like the players' have long said...."always a bit wet no matter how long it's been since rain" (thanks to the water table being too high). The converted baseball park renders a certain section of the stadium unusable for fans as the sightlines are completely blocked.

However, having said all of that......the location and weather on a nice 1 PM game was really nice, right on the water. Those overhead shots on TV right before the games start will be missed.....call me biased, but that's been the best scenery of a football stadium in the US.

And the history and what's taken place there is unreal. Only Lambeau Field could compare or beat it. For a fan of the team, walking in the old locker room and tunnel where the legends played was a surreal experience. The new stadium will be better sports facility but will probably never match Candlestick in that regard.

It's time to move on and I'm looking forward to the new stadium, Super Bowl 50 and all the other cool future events that will take place there.