Dallas @ Washington

KK84

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1kiksgcr said:
I am watching KC v Indianapolis and still confused about why we aren't 13-1.

Because the team we faced in Indy is not the team they are now. We weren't an anomaly, they beat sf and den as well. Losing Wayne and their oline problems is to blame methinks.

KK84

Reaction score
It appears they're having trouble even getting to their yearly choke fest in week 17.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2bea6ptu said:
I am watching KC v Indianapolis and still confused about why we aren't 13-1.

Same could be said to Houston/Rams. :roll:

Don't be delusional.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So last week everyone's on Dallas for not running the ball. So this week they get 1st & goal, run it 3 times, and end up with a 4th & goal from the 10 after Murray loses 9 yards on 3rd down.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3f13pqw9 said:
So last week everyone's on Dallas for not running the ball. So this week they get 1st & goal, run it 3 times, and end up with a 4th & goal from the 10 after Murray loses 9 yards on 3rd down.
Yes but last week they should've done so to run time off the clock. Two different scenarios.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
When they know ur gonna run on ur goaline, doesn't mean run more.

Back during the Packers and Bears game, Murray was rushing for like 100 yards+ with 4.6 average, which he should had run more.

youngchew

Reaction score
and people all along thought RG3 was the problem LOL. he regressed this year for sure, but that defense can't stop a nosebleed. If the Redskins give up 31 or more points to the NY Giants next Sunday, I believe they will break the record for all-time points given up by a defense in a season.