Team of destiny

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
Every time it seems like those pesky Niners are done that mf Bowman saves the day.

Maybe the football gods aren't ready for The 'Stick to go just yet?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They are certainly getting breaks and capitalizing on them. The Hawks didn't turn their interceptions into enough points

drdiags

Reaction score
How is this guy still existing here in cyberspace? Seems like you should be chilling with your buddies down at the bay and grabbing a few chairs from the stick? This is like those no-life losers on Twitter that create fake accounts of athletes. Everybody wants to create a parody account.

chris98251

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":db6la86m said:
Every time it seems like those pesky Niners are done that mf Bowman saves the day.

Maybe the football gods aren't ready for The 'Stick to go just yet?

The football Gods were ready for the Stick to go in the 60's, as far as the 49ers go the NFL needs a bit of drama before they are out.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Why don't we put Sherman in at wide receiver? He's 6'4" and imaho, a better technician than prime time. Not as fast, but much smarter and would make a better WR than deion ever dreamed of being. Yes, I'm a homer but i don't think Sanders ever devoted himself to offense, he was just a gimmick player, a fast gimmick player but he's no....should I say it...he's no Pricey Harvin. Did i misspell that? :p

ivotuk

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, we are the Team of Destiny. I rolled my Grandpa bones and they came up "Seahawks win the 2014 Superbowl."

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
ivotuk":3dsujvtf said:
Why don't we put Sherman in at wide receiver? He's 6'4" and imaho, a better technician than prime time. Not as fast, but much smarter and would make a better WR than deion ever dreamed of being. Yes, I'm a homer but i don't think Sanders ever devoted himself to offense, he was just a gimmick player, a fast gimmick player but he's no....should I say it...he's no Pricey Harvin. Did i misspell that? :p

Didn't Deion play defense?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1obdm26a said:
ivotuk":1obdm26a said:

He played both at one point in time or another.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":netbf6z1 said:
lvnginhwktwn":netbf6z1 said:
ivotuk":netbf6z1 said:

He played both at one point in time or another.
IIRC, Deion was the prototypical "a DB is a WR that can't catch." ;)