Update on GB vs SF weather

seabowl

Reaction score
Real feel high: -21
Real feel low: -51

If we happen to play SF next week then they will not have thawed out in time for the game. Have fun Kkkkkkrrrrraaaapppeeerrrrnnniiiicccckkkk. It will be so cold the only way to pronounce his name is by shivering.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
CK7 is actually from Wisconsin ... so this weather ... should be quite familiar to him.
I want the 49ers to win, so we can destroy them in Seattle next week end ... Rogers scares me more.
Most folks on the radio see the 49ers as the favorite in the NFC, ahead of us (because of their better O-Line and better receivers). They forget that our QB is much much better and our Defense is simply terrific at the C-Link.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If I had tickets to the game ... I would be sitting home (or at a sports bar) watching this nightmare ... I get a cold, just thinking about negative temperatures ...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Meh, I lived in Billings Montana and I've been outside in a suede leather jacket in -140 weather. That's wind chill of course. You can make it across the street from the one bar to the other. If you run. Really fast. And then drink lots of hot chocolate after.

-51, that's nuthin'!

Axx

Reaction score
I can already see Kaepernicks post game after he loses.
"The weather combined with the crowed noise had absolutely no impact on the game"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3iw7utds said:
What crowd noise? Everyone sane is watching this game from their couch.:)

Exactly! The insane ones will be there yelling their lungs out. You can't just sit there and freeze. Gotta get up and keep the blood flowing before it freezes

Donn2390

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1u0sb84i said:
KCHawkGirl":1u0sb84i said:

Exactly! The insane ones will be there yelling their lungs out. You can't just sit there and freeze. Gotta get up and keep the blood flowing before it freezes
Just watch, there will be some brave drunks there with their shirts off...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Donn2390":ns4d3x76 said:
-The Glove-":ns4d3x76 said:
KCHawkGirl":ns4d3x76 said:

I am totally counting on it! Given it will be the best thing about the game. Green Bay is toast whatever the weather may be.

The Radish

Reaction score
The weather trivia question in our paper this morning tickled me. "Where & what was the coldest temperature in the United States?"

I knew the answer without looking, -74 degrees on State Route 200 east of The Unibombers Home just west of the Rogers Pass Summit. Drove that road many times summer and winter.

Wouldn't have wanted to play football in that temperature.

:les:

253hawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3bwcouiv said:
CK7 is actually from Wisconsin ... so this weather ... should be quite familiar to him.

Yeah, I'm sure those 4 years he spent there as an infant will give him quite the advantage.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Donn2390":okkq3njd said:

I don't doubt this, but damn that's dangerous and I hope that nobody does it. Temporarily masking the feelings of hypothermia by desensitizing with alcohol...bad news.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1mmdgznx said:
KCHawkGirl":1mmdgznx said:

It's hard to be loud when you're screaming through 4 layers of covering.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Is that when they do the slow clap/wobble. Weebles wobble but they dont fall down???
LOL

lsheldon

Reaction score
Weather.com states current temp is 30 degrees with a wind chill of 20 degrees. Tomorrow is slated to be at or around 0 not taking into account wind chill. What a difference a day makes...