Phillips Rivers Bolo Tie Tragic

falcongoggles

Reaction score
What was that police badge hanging around his neck? Woooo Doggie that was rough. But seriously, who here on this board wears one as well?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I have a small collection of them. My Father and his father handed some down to me when they saw me wearing one around.

getnasty

Reaction score
Do you think he was serious? Either way that was classic. I'm no Rivers fan but he earned respect today with his choice of neckwear.

Subzero717

Reaction score
He has 7 kids. That means he has had sex at minimum 7 times looking like that. He must have mad game.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
getnasty":9m847hj3 said:
Do you think he was serious? Either way that was classic. I'm no Rivers fan but he earned respect today with his choice of neckwear.

I thought it was hilarious.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Right when that came on screen during halftime my buddy texted me:

Him: I am getting old and can't keep up with fashion anymore.
Me: ??????
Him: Instead of a necktie Phillip Rivers is wearing a gigantic gold and sapphire butthole around his neck.

rjdriver

Reaction score
It's his version of Dan Fouts MFIC hat.

aawolf

Reaction score
I'm pulling for him to get to the Superbowl so that we can have a showdown of NC State QBs in Rivers and Wilson. Go Wolfpack!

ivotuk

Reaction score
aawolf":evu7bnpv said:
I'm pulling for him to get to the Superbowl so that we can have a showdown of NC State QBs in Rivers and Wilson. Go Wolfpack!

That would be awesome! My buddy at work that I talk football with is a San Diego fan, we text back and forth over the weekend and are hoping for just that to happen.

BlackSabbath

Reaction score
aawolf":2euk6nxs said:

One game at a time man. Don't overlook the Saints.

rjdriver

Reaction score
ra7yqazy.jpg

brimsalabim

Reaction score
7 kids and a wife also means that the guy doesn't get a lot of time to go shop for neck ties.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":2msmzc0h said:
aawolf":2msmzc0h said:

As I recall the last time two NC State QBs met on the field it was a former Wolfpack kicker that deceided the game.

Largent80

Reaction score
He talks with a drawl so I'm fairly certain he is a hick at heart. I'll tell you what though. He knows how to win and they went into Denver and beat that team this year.

Go Chargers.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":1bfoar5w said:
aawolf":1bfoar5w said:

He's not a player and him overlooking the Saints will have no effect on the outcome whatsoever.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":2jsx8r6v said:
aawolf":2jsx8r6v said:

Weird

RezHawk

Reaction score
That Bolo was awesome. Base of an Elk antler set with turquoise. Sure beats the hell outta Brady's Sweaters besides, I get a kick out of Rivers, Dude is definitely enthusiastic and his post game interviews are accidental comedy.

Latest posts