Thy Hatred Runs Deep With This One.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Today is the day I learned just how deep my hatred for the 49ers is.

All morning and yesterday after the Saints won I told everybody, "I can relax and just enjoy the game tomorrow."

Yeah right.

I would have sworn on my life I was watching a Seahawks playoff game on TV. Every great play by the 49ers was met with bursts of disgust and towards the end of the game I flat out embarassed myself by throwing my hat and sunglasses on the ground like a little child when Kaepernick kept running at will with nobody to stop him.

The word "HATE" was thrown around like kernels of candy all day. I guess my wanting to see the 49ers here for the NFC Championship game in two weeks pales profoundly in comparison to just wanting to see them lose.

As I explained to my Mom, (yeah, she was witness to my exploits today) the bad guys shouldn't win. Douche coach, douche QB...

Yes, thy hatred runs deep with this one.

(Go ahead resident 49er lurker fans, have a laugh, I sure would!) :D

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PS...My dog and cat hate me.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's okay Aros... they are douche bags but rest assured that GB is just as full of douche bags.

My only gripe is that they won it on a last minute field goal against what was a TERRIBLE defense.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
60niners":x0n82kpz said:

LOL. I knew full well when posting that it wouldn't be just Seahawks fans as my audience. I'm good with it. In fact, it seems to underscore the spirit of the rivalry.

IF we see you guys in two weeks, I hope to have the last laugh. :16:

warden

Reaction score
The whiners will not get past us in the championship game

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, Green Bay's defense, in the immortal words of Dennis Green..."Let 'em off the hook!"

That shiz would not happen at home in our house.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
If you let Kaep out on the edge he is the best I've ever seen. No QB in history runs like him.

I'm talking Young, Vick, Cunningham ... he's better than all of them.

It just baffled my brain that GB didn't seem to get that.

Sturm

Reaction score
warden":egqkd9a2 said:
The whiners will not get past us in the championship game

They won't even get past Carolina next week. They'll be lucky to score a TD against them.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ugh Green Bay's D was just terrible. Harbaugh owns McCarthy.

To top it off, Green Bay had 2 HUGE drops on long passes to Jones and don't forget Green Bay also dropped a possible game-winning INT at the beginning of the Niners' final drive.

Niners are very fortunate to escape there with a win. Green Bay was just so frustrating to watch.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
As much as I hate them I was rooting for them with the hope of an Epic NFCCG vs SF.

Seahawks
Wk 16- Home vs AZ
wk 17- Home vs STL
Playoffs WC- Bye
Divisional- Home vs NO
NFCCG- Home vs SF

49ers
Wk 16-Home vs ATL
Wk 17-@ AZ
Playoffs WC- @ GB
Divisional- @ CAR
NCFCG- @ SEA

When SF squeaks by Carolina next week they will be battered, bruised, tired, and with a false confidence they can actually beat us. They will get crushed from go and it will be the sweetest victory we have ever had as a franchise to this point.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Funny every niner fan I know blew up my phone . And I have a few that work for me . Haha this week will be a good one at work ( maniacal laughter)
That team irritates me to no extent . From what I'm hearing they are already in Seattle for the championship game ? A hem there is still alot of football left . And maybe the cats might have something to say about that . 7 in a row pressure is def on.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yep and also all of the QB's that Russell routinely is measured by all led game winning drives right?

rideaducati

Reaction score
We should never ask Green Bay to do our light work. We'll take care of the whiners IF they can make it past the Panthers.

drcool

Reaction score
It is always nice to have a team that you truly and utterly despise. Makes watching 16 other games a year more enjoyable as you root for them to crap the bed. When they don't it makes it even more intense to root against them.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkstorian":23jnseb9 said:
If you let Kaep out on the edge he is the best I've ever seen. No QB in history runs like him.

I'm talking Young, Vick, Cunningham ... he's better than all of them.

It just baffled my brain that GB didn't seem to get that.

Yeah no doubt! It's called a SPY dummies!! Remember Anthony Simmons on Michael Vick that one year? Worked to PERFECTION.

Stupid Packers. Like rideaducati says, we shouldn't ask the Packers to do our light work for us. If they make it past the Panthers (BIG if) and assuming we win next Saturday (most likely), we'll show the world who the real "Big Dogs" are.

Exittium

Reaction score
Lol 2 media hyped teams SF and NO, but squeaked by against 29th and 24th ranked defenses... they'll get thier sh!! pushed in when they come to our house and face the number 1 defense

5J4wBxE

Not in our house