Good game guys!

SF49r

Reaction score
Great game such a heart attack for most of the game but you guys pulled it off! Bad decision by Kap at the end, bold in was wide open on the other side of the end zone but oh well. Good luck in the superbowl, but I will be rooting for Denver since I am a Peyton Manning fan and I want him to win another ring. Obviously wasn't our season but you guys had one helluva season and you guys deserve to be in the big game. Great game and great season see you guys next season!

shiva1008

Reaction score
Thanks man.... we may have got some calls but I'm glad the refs didn't decide the game. 49ers showed up today and showed that they can challenge us up in Seattle

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
Yeah just glad we didn't get blown out again lol but at least we have a great superbowl coming up, Manning vs Seattle secondary is something we all waited to see

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":11it0ohe said:
Tough game between two good teams.

I think you called it right in your blog Rob. These 2 teams make each other better. Now get to bed.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
Here's to hoping we can meet again in the NFC CG next year. In Seattle of course. :) Regardless, we are the two best teams in the league any way you want to slice it . . .

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
To the Seattle Seahawks, and their TRUE Fans, congratulations ... to all the Bandwagen Fans from both teams,
go and find some other teams to root for. It was a great season, too bad it ended the way it did. I have a feeling,
that the Cardinals and Rams, are going to be breathing down our necks next season ... all season long. The team
that wins the division next season, may do so with an 11-5, or 10-6 record. It would not surprise me at all.

JGreen79

Reaction score
FlayvaMeister":1niiuukk said:
To the Seattle Seahawks, and their TRUE Fans, congratulations ... to all the Bandwagen Fans from both teams,
go and find some other teams to root for. It was a great season, too bad it ended the way it did. I have a feeling,
that the Cardinals and Rams, are going to be breathing down our necks next season ... all season long. The team
that wins the division next season, may do so with an 11-5, or 10-6 record. It would not surprise me at all.

And it wouldn't surprise me if the media NFC worst stuff because they beat up on each other all year. I think it will be a great division for years to come.