Billichick believes welker intentionally injured talib

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Denver is notorious for doing this. They do pick plays early in the game and target the knee of the top opposing CB. Richard needs to to keep his eyes open. Tried a few times vs Chargers and knocked out a couple DBs vs KC.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't know that Welker intended to injure Talib, but he DEFINITELY intended to make contact and interfere with Talib's ability to make a play. It's part of what the Broncos do.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
kidhawk":3voatuxj said:
I don't know that Welker intended to injure Talib, but he DEFINITELY intended to make contact and interfere with Talib's ability to make a play. It's part of what the Broncos do.

X2...our guys are gonna have to watch out for this...not likely to be called either!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Any gifs? I remember it being shoulder-to-ribs.

Edit to add: Did my own googling... here's one

ku-xlarge.gif

Edit to add: Have another, why not?

talib-injury-a.gif

strohmin

Reaction score
Yes please let welker even try to make contact with kam chancellor. That'll probably cut his career short.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":323uudde said:
If he tries to pull that on Kamtrak he will be asleep on the field!

KAMTRAK......I LOVE it. Can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing it but it's perfect.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was intentional and he should be suspended for effecting the outcome of a game by injuring a premier player.

The night before the game, Welker showed his team a video of hard hits. So tell me how it wasn't intentional.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Welker is one headshot away from being toast..he better not try that stuff...or else its stretcher time!

OrFan

Reaction score
It was an intentional hit in my opinion. Was it to injure? I doubt it. Yes it was illegal though.

Funny thing is that Welker himself could have easily gotten hurt doing this. Denver is famous for this type of play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
If that had been Golden Tate, immediate penalty and fine. How is this hit different than the one he put on the Cowboys LB? That's a big difference between blocking a DB and blocking a LB.

nategreat

Reaction score
Well, we know that the Seahawks coaching staff is going to have our guys ready for this. And as others have said, let's see them try to do it against our big corners. That is something they will deeply regret.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
Lol true.
If it were golden tate everyone would go off on the cheathawks

themunn

Reaction score
Is anyone for giving up a few big penalties in the first Denver drive of the game for jacking up Denver receivers the way only the LoB can do? Let's watch them run a pick play after that