Leon Sandcastle or Jerry Ricecake?

A

Anonymous

They are discussing this ad-nauseum over on NFLN, and both Garcia and TD like Sandcastle because of his versatility and his body of work.

Is there any highlight-film available on Ricecake?

Who is this guy?

:mrgreen:

drdiags

Reaction score
I wish the NFLN would stop with this silliness. Just let it go Prime and Jerry. I guess its cool that they want to continue to champion legends but what's next, Montana and Young coming into the draft?

I guess I am just an old hater. Soon we will have to deal with Sapp vs Strahan, good thing Strahan is with FOX.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

The thing they did on NFLN was comical. You could tell that Jeff Garcia was struggling to not laugh.

I don't know; they could have been a little more creative, but it is the "off-season" so we're in for a healthy dose of stuff like this until April. Then, nothing but the draft, and the draft, and more about the draft, and Manti Tao, and Tebow, and...

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
drdiags":1842ldcl said:
I wish the NFLN would stop with this silliness. Just let it go Prime and Jerry. I guess its cool that they want to continue to champion legends but what's next, Montana and Young coming into the draft?

I guess I am just an old hater. Soon we will have to deal with Sapp vs Strahan, good thing Strahan is with FOX.
duuuuude we need to tweet sapp that the 2014 sea defense was way better than the 2002 Bucs. He hates Seattle and would probably bite.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":37rp82fz said:
drdiags":37rp82fz said:

duuuuude we need to tweet sapp that the 2014 sea defense was way better than the 2002 Bucs. He hates Seattle and would probably bite.
That may be fun. I have a twitter account but have no idea how it works. (Twitter).

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I'd take Jerry Ricecake. He would give us the height we need at the receiver position.

Speaking of Sapp has anyone seen him since he lost his super bowl bet to Rick Ross?